3.9/5
NYX Pore Filler Reviews
#193 in Face Primer

July 20, 2019

Good product for good price

Has a nice silky texture and blends easily. The price is great for this product and it fills pores nicely giving a great finish. You just have to be careful to only use a small amount of product otherwise it will ball up and make your foundation separate

March 25, 2019

Works amazing!

Although I find the price point slightly high for a small tube I will repurchase this! It fills my large pores and makes me feel way better! It definitely does what it's supposed to do!

3.2/5

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

It's ok!

Works ok, but not the greatest. my pores are average, nothing drastic and this works better than an ordinary primer but i prefer the pore filling primer from makeup maniacs

February 22, 2019

The best ever

Absolutely the best pore filler I’ve ever used. Actually smoothes out and gives a Matt look. I use it everyday. It’s a must in my makeup bag. I never leave home without it. It’s actually better the more expensive brands

December 05, 2018

Actually seems to fill in my large pores

I've used several different primers claiming to "blur" and fill in pores but honestly none of them have worked. I have visible pores on my nose and t-zone and this product actually smoothes them out really nicely. It doesn't make them totally disappear but improves the overall look and makes sure my powder doesn't sink into them visibly. It's also very light and not oily at all. I don't use it on my whole face, just where pores are most visible, and I'm happy with it.

July 30, 2018

Wow.

Ce produit m'a été conseiller pour contrôlé mes excès de sébum. J'ai été agréablement surprise. Ce petit tube fait de vraie miracle.
    Le produit s'applique facilement. Pas trop épais, pas liquide. L'effet est rapide. Il faut faire attention, par contre, de ne pas en mettre trop. Une mince couche de produit est suffisante.
    Je l'ai utiliser quelques fois avec un fond de teint et il ne fait pas couler le produit.
    Laisse la peu douce et l'effet est de longue durée.

June 22, 2018

like magic!

This stuff works like magic and i have BIG pores i absolutely fell in love with this stuff and it has a very dry finish. The amount you get for the price isnt the best its a very small tube and it is pricey.

April 17, 2018

Best Primer I have ever used!

So I did some research on a primer that was a decent price and had top ratings and landed on NYX Pore Filler. I picked this up at my local Shoppers on sale for $12.99 and took it home right away to try it. (I usually try the testers out in store but there was none for this one there). My initial reaction squeezing out of the tube was that it was a bit cakey and not as fluid as I thought it would be. Once I put it on my face, it was like satin. It made my face so completely smooth that I couldn't stop touching it. LOL.

I have issues with dry skin patches and oily spots so just using a moisturizer was not working for me at all. With this, it made my whole face an even playing field and I was able to apply my foundation with no issues at all!

My only wish is that it came in a bigger tube!

April 17, 2018

Personal favorite!Totally reccomend it, Bought 5 already!

I had never really understood primer untill this product it never really made any difference in my makeup looks I now wear it with and without makeup it's so incredibly soft and not tacky at all like others I have tried. Most primers I have tried are sticky and give my skin a really powdery texture and this has taken all that away. I also have large pores and this has helped experientially. I've bought 5 total since I discovered not all that long ago I so recommend!

March 29, 2018

Masque mes pores!!

J’ai apprécié la texture du produit sur ma peau. Elle est légère et l’effet est immédiat! Mes pores sont cachées et j’ai l’air d’avoir une peau de porcelaine! Définitivement une belle trouvaille qui s’ajoute à ma routine!