NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner Reviews

If you’re into our bare necessities, then Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner might just be your new go-to gloss. This lightweight lippie is infused with hemp-derived cannabis sativa seed oil, which helps to hydrate and soothe. Our silky formula slips on and kisses lips with a clear shine that’s oh so glowy. Yep, it’s the perfect way to give your worn-out pout a break.

You might also like Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer and Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Brow Setter

October 13, 2019

Yeeess NYX!! Amazing line!

This lip conditioner is unlike any other lip product I've ever used! I like to put mine on and let it sit while I do the rest of my makeup, because once it's soaked in, any lipstick I put on looks even bolder, smoother and lasts longer!
    Bye bye chapped/cracked lips!!

October 12, 2019

Lip Conditioner

I had a chance to try this product thanks to ChickAdvisor. My lips were hydrated after using it and I think it will be great to use during the winter too! I like that this lip conditioner is reasonably priced and would use it again.

October 12, 2019

En amour ❤️🌸👄

Je suis tout simplement tombé en amour avec ce produit ❤️🙌🏼
    J'ai adoré la tenue, l'effet, la texture, TOUT!
    Les produits à base de cannabis ont piquer ma curiosité et j'ai envie d'en essayer plusieurs autres grace à cette nouvelle Gamme 🌸❤️😍

October 11, 2019

Really enjoying it

I have tried this lip conditioner a handful of times now, and three of them I applied a lip product over top.

I am really enjoying the taste, almost like cucumbers or something fresh. And it leaves my lips feeling quite moisturized. Even with the product over top (a creamy lipstick) I just used the tip of my finger and dabbed the lipstick and applied it on to the conditioner and it was beautiful :)

October 11, 2019

THE BEST LIP CONDITIONER!

I recieved this product complimentary to review from NYX and ChickAdvisor. In no way does this affect my opinion of the product.

I am beyond impressed with the look, price point, quality and effectiveness of this product. It is now by far my favourite lip moisturizer/ "conditioner". The applicator is smooth and fluffy which allows the product to slide on effortlessly. It gives a lip gloss appearance but in no way is it sticky or uncomfortable to wear. It is clear, and long lasting!

After one application I noticed quite the difference in my lips and how moisturized they were after being super dry and sore. I have recommended this to many friends already and I haven't even made a dent in the amount of product used...it really is that good!

October 10, 2019

efficace!

Le produit m'a été offert gratuitement pour en faire l'essaie. Mes lèvres ont toujours tendance à être sèches et ce produit est un des seuls qui fonctionne pour prévenir les fissures!

October 10, 2019

Soft Lips

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I am a fan of this lip conditioner. It felt good on my lips and is great to use after removing my lipstick for the night. I have dry skin and dry lips, and anything that can help to nourish them is gladly accepted! I love that this is oil based so it feels soft on my lips without being sticky, and the fact that there is cannabis sativa seed oil makes this product unique and a great marketing too. I like the feeling of this product on my lips - it slightly tingles when I apply it. I like the applicator and oddly enough, it smells amazing too! I would recommend this product for tired lips after long-wear lipstick!

Meh

I got this product for free from chickadvisor. It’s ok. Does not wow me or so anything out of the ordinary. It’s sticky and doesn’t feel moisturizing, just sits on top of your lips.

Nyx Lip Conditioner

The NYX bare with me Sativa seed oil lip conditioner is a good product for under other lip products for over to give a glossy look. It’s compact and fits into any bag. The only reason I didn’t give it four stars is because it is hard for me to find lip products that get rid of my really dry lips. Would recommend to anyone who doesn’t have extremely dry lips.

United Kingdom

100% would buy this again

This product left my lips feeling hydrated, smooth and soft and gave a glow to them...................................................................