NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer Reviews

Play it cool with Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer. This water-based primer hydrates and softens the appearance of pores for a bright, fresh-looking glow, creating an even base for smooth makeup application. Infused with cucumber and aloe extracts, your complexion will feel soft and refreshed.

Cool tidbit: the amazing jelly texture bounces back into place no matter how much you scoop out.

You might also like Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil and Bare With Me Prime. Set. Refresh. Multitasking Spray

September 29, 2019

Tres bon

J'ai essayé le NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer et j'ai beaucoup aimé! Son odeur est subtile et il est tres efficace contre la peau seche.

September 29, 2019

A good Primer

When I first opened this jar I was taken aback by the look of the primer. It's clear and is different from most primer textures I'm used to. I use a little over my face to help hydrate my skin and help my makeup stay in place. The only downside is that it's in a jar and so it's not super hygienic.

Base perfectrice hydratant gel

J'aime beaucoup ce produit au niveau de la texture gel, ça donne un effet de frais sur la peau et ça ne laisse pas de film gras. L'odeur est agréable, elle est légère et pas trop forte. Avant d'appliquer un fond de teint, ça aide a donner un effet "lissé" sur la peau et la peau est plus gorgé d'hydratation ce qui ne laisse pas de peau sèche visible au moment d'appliquer le fond de teint. J'aime un peu moin les ingrédients par contre.

Gotta try this primer!

This is the first time I've really tried a primer and I am IMPRESSED.

I have sensitive skin and was kind of worried about trying it out, but there was ZERO issue. It felt cool, refreshing, and didn't feel like it was clogging my pores. My skin could still breathe, and it felt perfectly moisturized. No issue with acne at the end of the night! I will now be using it under ALL my makeup!

Updated On: September 28, 2019

Trying it free helped me discover this great product!

Fresh and glowing skin!

This is a very jelly primer! It's water-based and gives the skin moisture and a glowing look. My skin absorbs it nicely and quickly so that I can begin my makeup application right after. I'm not sure if I'd purchase this specific product for this use, as I think that a moisturizer will do the job.

September 28, 2019

Pour une peau de porcelaine

J'ai été surprise de voir la texture en gel de ce produit. Clair et transparent, j'ai adoré le fini que ça laisse sur notre peau. On a l'impression que le fond de teint glisse ensuite lorsque nous l'appliquons tellement ça vient resserrer les pores de la peau pour un finit parfait. J'aurais peut être aimé une petite spatule pour prendre le produit dans le pot. À essayer!

Interesting Consistency!

This product caught me off guard for sure. I expected a more liquid "jelly" consistency, but it really holds its shape. I was disappointed than through application the jelly broke apart and got a little chunky, but as you work it in your skin, it smooths out nicely. There is a tad sticky feeling, but it does not ruin your makeup. Very cool idea for a primer, I do however prefer the creamier products, but as I got this for free, I was very excited to try out something new! It keeps your face makeup without worry, great product.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Hydrates

This primer reminds me a lot of the elf jelly primer in the sense that it’s moisturizing but has a tacky feel to it to adhere the foundation base to your skin. I have dry to sensitive skin so I love anything hydrating for my face. It’s a bit expensive in my opinion for a drugstore product but that being said it gets the job done.

Does the job!

I was unsettled by this product when I first received it; it's a very solid jelly primer and scoops out in chunks. However it works really well, and my skin feels so smooth and hydrated! I received this product free in return for my honest reviews and I have to say that it definitely delivers! I don't think I will buy it again because I do prefer creamier primers, but it is an awesome product!

Interesting

I was confused with this product in the beginning because its a clearbjelly primer, not colored. I never see or use any similar product so this is the first. I think its very hydrating so thats a positive for my skin, and I don't have to apply alot of foundation after. It makes my skin looks smooth. Its a good product to have.