NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil Reviews

Reveal your freshest self with our new Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil! Smooth this weightless formula onto the face for light, breathable coverage with a seamless, satiny finish. Each flexible hue delivers up to eight hours of hydration. Delivers light, breathable coverage that looks and feels like a second skin. The hydrating, creamy formula never feels heavy or cakey.

You might also like Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer and Bare With Me Prime. Set. Refresh. Multitasking Spray

October 02, 2019

Affordable, easy to use and great quality

This breathable face base is wonderful for light coverage. It pairs perfectly with the hyaluronic acid-based priming jelly and applies in an even, non-streaky fashion. I like to apply at using my fingers mostly, and it lasts for eight hours, as promised. The vanilla nude shade runs quite yellow, but that does not bother me – I prefer a more yellow base anyway. I do like to set it with powder since my skin can get pretty oily throughout the day and it to has a tendency to move around if you don’t put some powder on top. Overall really happy and would recommend this for combo to dry skin as It is a great, moisturizing BB cream at the drugstore.

Pour un voile léger

J'ai été choisie pour faire l'essai de ce nouveau produit et d'en donner mon honnête opinion que voici:
    Encore une fois, NYX me surprend avec ce nouveau voile teinté pour le visage.
    Cette base ultra légère se marie parfaitement avec le teint de ma peau. J'avais quelques craintes puisque je l'ai commandé en ligne sans l'essayer directement sur ma peau, mais ce fut un match parfait malgré tout.
    Je suis de celles qui n'aiment pas le fond de teint avec une grande couvrance. J'aime plutôt les produits en plein comme celui-ci. Il cache les imperfections sans laisser de traces et se marie merveilleusement bien.
    Depuis que je l'ai reçu, je l'utilise chaque jour. Je le recommande vraiment!
    #complimentary #gifted

Nice tinted base

I could use this item as just my make up for a lightweight natural look. It doesn’t have complete coverage but that’s expected with the name. That said I like this as a base for my everyday make up look with the addition of concealer for spot treating. I was given this product for free for my honest opinion.

What a great product!

I really like this Nyx tinted veil. It gives just the right amount of coverage to cover up stubborn imperfections on the face without looking like you're wearing too much makeup. It applies beautifully, sets nice and lasts quick a long time on the face.

October 02, 2019

Perfect light coverage foundation!

I was super excited to receive this product as I've recently been trying to cut down on the amount of skin makeup I wear so I can let my face breathe a little bit. I've worn it for over 2 weeks now and I am pretty impressed with the longevity, the finish, and the overall formulation of this product. Disclaimer though, when they say tinted skin veil, they really mean it. This product is suuuuper super sheer with minimal coverage. But, that being said, it does allow you to create an even base for other makeup to be applied onto. I also love that this product is non-comedogenic meaning that it will not clog your pores and potentially break you out, which I can confidently confirm.

Overall, I was pretty happy with this product and am excited to use it in the coming winter months when my skin will be super dry and the last thing I want is to look cakey.

Natural coverage

I like how it is so light on your face. It's very natural looking. I wear it on everyday basis to work and it lasts me all day and I have a very oily skin. I would buy it again

light coverage

this is an okay foundation. It does not have much coverage which is good if you don't like full coverage. It did last a full day (8+ hours). Not sure if I would buy again because I like more coverage.

Lightweight!

As a young professional who works in an office or on the road to meet clients, presentation and convenience is important. Day-to-day, I look for hydrating, easy to blend products that provides a balanced look with just the right amount of coverage. I also look for products that are compatible with my sensitive skin yet doesn't "break the bank". This product provides all of the above, AND if that wasn't enough, it also gives a nice lumonous/satin finish, doesn't streak, and can withstand an entire workday (in combination with the primer and setting spray). Definitely ensure to find the right shade and you won't regret it. For my light complexion, natural soft beige is my shade. As a drugstore product, recommended! Note: I received this product for review in exchange for my honest feedback. #TRYNYX

The true no-makeup makeup

I have had mixed experiences with tinted skin products. But usually lean towards foundation so I had very low expectations for this product and was I ever surprised.

This gave me the coverage I loooove about the foundation (I have a multi-toned face and like to even out my colour more consistently) without the heaviness. I actually forget I'm wearing it most times.

It even held up better than my FENTY and my Morphe foundations when blowing my nose, or through sweat. I am thoroughly surprised and know I am going to miss this product when I use it all up. I think this is perfect mostly for summer when it's too hot to wear the heavy stuff, but also suitable at other times of the year when you don't feel like going all out.

Bon produit!

J'ai bien aimé le produit. La couvrance est légère mais la texture du produit est plus épaisse que bien d'autres Bb crème. Le tube est toutefois très petit pour le prix.