NYX Professional Makeup On The Rise Volume Liftscara Reviews
#23 in Mascara

This ultra-pigmented formula catches and coats lashes in matte black color for quick-charge lift and volume in just a few strokes. Featuring an innovative applicator shape and an elastomer brush head, the part-hourglass, part-rounded brush delivers high drama, intense volume and serious elevation! Case in point: in a clinical study, 95% of participants saw instant volume and 94% saw instant lift.

August 13, 2019

Lengthening mascara

I’m so picky with my mascara but I was really happy with this one. It helped lengthen my lashes and it didn’t get clumpy throughout the day. I was happy to try this through chick advisor

August 13, 2019

Good

My first impression of this product is excellent, I received it for free and I will give my sincere opinion, it is super black and leaves a lot of volume on the eyelashes, easy to apply, in the image I used only two layers and I could already notice a big difference, I loved it! recommend to all

Great

I received this for free and I love it!!! I have a hard time with non water proof mascaras falling under my eyes during the day, but this mascara didnt do that!! It gave my.lashes a great lift and separated them so no clumping

Real Volume!

I usually like non-plastic wands when it comes to mascara. Traditionally they have always given me more volume so I was a bit skeptical about these ones. To my surprise this mascara gave me so much length and volume. I am dark skin so my lashes are naturally curly, I really enjoy that the wand is small so it fits my short curly lashes and really stretches them out. The formula is also very light so if you were to curl your lashes I believe it would hold. Also it is very long lasting even in the summer heat!

I received this free to try.

Disappointed

NYX On The Rise Volume Mascara :

This mascara separates the lashes nicely and makes it slightly elongated but it doesn’t give my lashes much volume or exceptional length so not a big fan of this mascara. I prefer to have both volume and length from a mascara , even though it is quite similar to benefit lower lash mascara from its looks of the wand but not much effective.

I do not recommend it to my friends or family because it did not work for me. It may work for someone but I just do not recommend.

0.5/5

NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ON THE RISE VOLUME LIFTSCARA

I'm actually surprised that this product got so many great reviews, as I had a horrible experience with it. I never write bad reviews and I was so excited to test this one out, but this mascara was the worst I have ever tried. The bottle and the applicator I received must have been defunct. The bottle was very difficult to open, the product itself came out in one big clump on the applicator, and I could not see the bristles whatsoever. The product then clumped on my eyelashes and took a very long time to dry. Unfortunately, I could not work with it at all.

August 11, 2019

Better than high end mascaras

I usually buy higher end mascaras. My fave used to be Benefit! well, until I tried this mascara! It is so amazing how much it truly lifts your lashes. I have gotten so many compliments about my lashes after using this product!

August 10, 2019

Amazed

Thank you so much for allowing me to test this #gotitfree. This is the first time I’ve tried NYX products and now I am a forever customer. I love a few high end brands of mascara and this one really matched up to them. It separated the lashes beautifully and gave lots of volume. My only complaint was it started to flake a little bit leaving little black dots on my face that I had to brush off. Other than that, the product is amazing.

August 09, 2019

Yes, yes and YES! My new favourite!

Yes, yes, and yes! I'M IN LOVE with this mascara!!!! I have always been a little worried about how small my lashes are, but never have wanted to try extensions. This mascara looks so good, I think I'll just wear it forever!
    It adds lots of volume and lift. I didn't even curl my lashes, and I was in awe of the results.
    It looks like I have falsies on.
    There is no sense of heaviness on your lashes like you would expect. It's very lightweight and free feeling. I am never going back to using a different mascara again!
    This one is amazing.
    I've uploaded a picture of me looking in mirror. My left eye has no mascara on, and my right does. What a difference!

Updated On: August 12, 2019

After my rave on here, I have been wearing this mascara every day since. For something that adds so much to your lashes, you would think it's hard to take off, but it comes off very easily. It's amazing.
    Everyday I wear this, my lashes look incredible. I'm hooked!

August 09, 2019

Good mascara!

This mascara gave my lashes amazing length. It did not however give my the kind of volume some other mascaras give me. I would still love to wear this as an everyday mascara because of how natural it makes my lashes look (as if I have had a lash lift tbh)!