NYX Professional Makeup On The Rise Volume Liftscara Reviews
#25 in Mascara

This ultra-pigmented formula catches and coats lashes in matte black color for quick-charge lift and volume in just a few strokes. Featuring an innovative applicator shape and an elastomer brush head, the part-hourglass, part-rounded brush delivers high drama, intense volume and serious elevation! Case in point: in a clinical study, 95% of participants saw instant volume and 94% saw instant lift.

August 15, 2019

The best mascara I have ever tried!

i got this NYX on the rise mascara free from chickadvisor's product review club. i am so glad that i got to try this mascara.. it is my new favourite! i applied it as soon as i got my mail and i didnt take it off until i went to bed later that night. i wore it all day and my lashes were still perfect! it definitely lifted them as well as curled them, it gave a lot of volume and the colour was nice- i love super black mascaras! i will definitely purchase this again when it runs out and reccomend it to all of my friends!
    #tryNYX #NYXcosmetics #gotitfree

August 15, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

THE RISE VOLUME LIFTSCARA

I received this complimentary mascara to review and I'm so glad they did. It's not flaky from what I've seen and it definitely volumizes and lengthens my lashes!This mascara is awesome. I look like I have fake lashes on. It does lift the lashes and helps them stay curled all day. 2-3 coats and better volume and length than almost any mascara I've tried. The brush helps keep the lashes from getting too clumpy too.

August 14, 2019

Length & clump free... My new go to!

On The Rise Volume Liftscara does exactly what it says it will & that for me is #1 in my books. I'm always skeptical about trying new mascara because let's be honest, we all have that brand that we consistently purchase because it's never done us wrong. The bristles separate every single lash & I can do multiple coats without it looking clumpy.

My New Favourite

I received this product from the NYX campaign for free! I honestly love it!! It's applied so easily with minimal layers. Lifts my lashes so naturally. Moreover, the mascara doesn't clump at all. The brush is easy to work with. The mascara leaves a semi-dramatic, dark, and lightweight finish.

Best mascara ever!

I recently got this mascara from #chickadvisor for testing purposes and i fell in love with it. i knew i had to buy it again after using it the first time. this mascara is great because it not only gives my lashes amazing volume but also great length and lift. giving them that dramatic look without it flaking or smudging throughout the day because the formula is that great. i think this mascara has become a staple in my makeup and i would highly recommend that you try it because its a hidden gem from drugstore.

Too dry

I had high hope for this mascara because Of the before-after picture on the packaging. However, this doesn’t do much for my lashes. The texture is too dry and I don’t see any difference. The good thing that it stays all day.

Lengthening mascara

I’m so picky with my mascara but I was really happy with this one. It helped lengthen my lashes and it didn’t get clumpy throughout the day. I was happy to try this through chick advisor

August 13, 2019

Good

My first impression of this product is excellent, I received it for free and I will give my sincere opinion, it is super black and leaves a lot of volume on the eyelashes, easy to apply, in the image I used only two layers and I could already notice a big difference, I loved it! recommend to all

August 12, 2019

Great

I received this for free and I love it!!! I have a hard time with non water proof mascaras falling under my eyes during the day, but this mascara didnt do that!! It gave my.lashes a great lift and separated them so no clumping

August 12, 2019

Real Volume!

I usually like non-plastic wands when it comes to mascara. Traditionally they have always given me more volume so I was a bit skeptical about these ones. To my surprise this mascara gave me so much length and volume. I am dark skin so my lashes are naturally curly, I really enjoy that the wand is small so it fits my short curly lashes and really stretches them out. The formula is also very light so if you were to curl your lashes I believe it would hold. Also it is very long lasting even in the summer heat!

I received this free to try.