NYX Professional Makeup On The Rise Volume Liftscara Reviews
#25 in Mascara

This ultra-pigmented formula catches and coats lashes in matte black color for quick-charge lift and volume in just a few strokes. Featuring an innovative applicator shape and an elastomer brush head, the part-hourglass, part-rounded brush delivers high drama, intense volume and serious elevation! Case in point: in a clinical study, 95% of participants saw instant volume and 94% saw instant lift.

August 18, 2019

AMAZING

I am so picky with mascara because I hate for my lashes to look horrible and clumpy but let me tell you ... this is better than my high end mascaras 100%. Thus seperstes my lashes and adds a lot of volume as well! The bristles on the brush are perfect! I love it so much this is def my new fav inexpensive mascara!

August 17, 2019

Eyelashes On The Rise!

All I have to say is ... WOW!!! The NYX Makeup On The Rise Volume Lift Mascara is such an amazing mascara. It glides on and instantly lifts and thickens your eyelashes. For a drugstore mascara I’m super impressed! Definitely my new favourite mascara .. will be buying this one again and again

August 17, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

If its Bold you want...

I was super excited to try this mascara specifically for the lift aspect its labeled for. I am all for the bold and dramatic look, it's my go to, however when this mascara dried it became very clumpy looking. I think this mascara would perform better with a comb that has teeth spread out more. I found I couldn't comb through my lashes to get a good enough coverage to prevent clumping. After about 5 to 6 comb throughs I had a very bold, intense lash look which is fine, but I feel like the product will not last me long if I have to do that with ever application. I do love the packing and it was super easy to remove even after wearing it all day!

Très bon rapport qualité/prix

J'ai adoré la facilité d'application. Le brosse en plastique crée moins de ''mottons'' que les brosses traditionnelles.
    Le produit tient bien en place toute la journée et s'enlève bien avec un démaquillant non-huileux.
    Juste un petit point négatif, un matin je me suis taché le dessous de l'oeil avec le mascara. J'ai eu toute la misère du monde à l'enlever sans trop abîmer mon fond de teint.

Really good

I absolutely love the wand and the bristles on this it really lifts your lashes and creates very long lashes

I had lot of people complement me on my lashes and told me that they were extensions and were very wispy and did not clump together and made a very nice look. this is probably my favourite mascara now that I’ve tried it thanks to the product review club❤️❤️❤️❤️

My new favourite!

This mascara is really amazing with just 2 layers I have the look I want for my eyelashes. Even though the mascara is totally new it has that thickness we need to leave the lashes with more volume and bigger!
    This mascara will definitely be one of my favourites!

August 16, 2019

Separates each lash and gives a beautiful distinct look

👀NYX On The Rise Volume Mascara -
    this mascara was nice as it helped in elongating my eyelashes and making them look distinct by separating them from each other but didn't add on a lot of volume so not really a win-win for me

Great Mascara!

I was so excited to receive this product to review!! This mascara was great and I really enjoyed using this. It made my lashes long and thick and really gave them a look that was full of volume and made my eyes pop. The brush was great because it was able to catch all of my mini inner-corner lashes. I didn't experience any fallout or smudging or anything like that, the formula was good.

2.8/5

August 15, 2019

Not as Volumizing as Lengthening!!

As I have super flat, thin, long lashes, I was super excited to try this out.

The colour and consistency is great, and it lengthened my lashes a lot, but I didn’t find it really volumized (as you can see) 🥺

I probably wouldn’t pay for it, but anyone with shorter lashes should give it a try! 😊

Love on bottom lashes

I got this mascara from a product review club opportunity. I like dramatic lashes, I wear about 3 coats of this on top lashes and 2 on the bottom. It is not the best at holding a curl in your lashes (i usually go for waterproof because of that) but it gives your lashes a soft, voluminous look and feel. I really like how the brush grabs all my lashes and separates them. It fans out my bottom lashes really well. It is really good for adding volume to your eyelashes.