NYX Professional Makeup On The Rise Volume Liftscara Reviews
#23 in Mascara

This ultra-pigmented formula catches and coats lashes in matte black color for quick-charge lift and volume in just a few strokes. Featuring an innovative applicator shape and an elastomer brush head, the part-hourglass, part-rounded brush delivers high drama, intense volume and serious elevation! Case in point: in a clinical study, 95% of participants saw instant volume and 94% saw instant lift.

correct

Le mascara est de bonne qualité mais a tendance à faire des dépôts sous les yeux mais sinon le fini est bien. Rend les cils supers longs et la brosse est extra. Fini léger à porter le jour.

So much length!!

I’m normally not a plastic bristle mascara kind of girl, but let me tell you this has changed my life. It adds so much length and volume without getting too clumpy or messy. It doesn’t flake or smudge at all and it’s lasts solidly all day. It even adds length and evens out my lashes when I have an area that has really short lashes.
    On top of all this it’s a great price, for sure my new go to mascara!

I received this product free for testing.

Not a clump in sight

Overall this mascara is great!
    It applies easily, as well as comes out very clean when you pull it out of the tube. My only thing negative (and not even really negative) I have to say is, I wish more mascara would come on your eyelashes as your applying it on. Nevertheless, the brush on this mascara brushes out your eyelashes nicely!

Lovely lashes for me!

I really liked this product. At first glance, the packaging is really eye catching. The hot pink is really nice and it's overall nice to look at. The product itself is also great, it provided my lashes with the lift and volume they need. The best part of most nyx products is their affordability. Now you can have mascara that does the same thing as more expensive mascaras at a much more reasonable price!

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review**

Great mascara

I #gotitfree

I was very impressed by this mascara. It was my first time trying NYX mascara and I would definitely purchase in the future. The On the Rise mascara made my eyelashes look much longer and definitely added some density. I would say that this mascara is comparable to mascaras that sell for twice as much money and in some cases is even better quality.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

So awesome

I received this free / complimentary for testing purposes from chickadvisor & nyx , all thoughts & opinions are my own.

I love the Packaging, I love the wand, it’s super black and not chunky or to watery, it gave my lashes lots of lift and volume (which isn’t an easy task with my tiny lashes) I was impressed and I really love this, it didn’t make my eyes water, no weird scents or anything
    Definitely a win for me

Not for me

It's a good product but definitely it's not for me, my eyelashes are so straight and that doesn't keep me curled. I think for persons who have so curly them eyelashes can be a good product.

Updated On: August 25, 2019

Thank you so much for that gift ChickAdvisor

Amazing volume mascara

This is the perfect drugstore mascara for me. It made my lashes super long with just one coat and it lasts all day. It has definitely replaced my other favourite mascara from Sephora and its way cheaper which I'm super excited about! I got this to try for free from ChickAdvisor.

Effective mascara

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I’ve always had sparse eyelashes so volume mascara is one of the most crucial makeup routine for me. This mascara helps volumizing and lifting my lashes. It’s not hard to remove as well

Good everyday mascara

If you're looking for an everyday mascara that adds a bit of definition and separation of lashes, this is definitely a good option. I do like the shape of the brush, but the formula doesn't really add any drastic volume or length. On the plus side, it doesn't clump like some other mascaras. I might buy this product again just to switch things up as it is pretty affordable.