NYX Professional Makeup On The Rise Volume Liftscara Reviews
#25 in Mascara

This ultra-pigmented formula catches and coats lashes in matte black color for quick-charge lift and volume in just a few strokes. Featuring an innovative applicator shape and an elastomer brush head, the part-hourglass, part-rounded brush delivers high drama, intense volume and serious elevation! Case in point: in a clinical study, 95% of participants saw instant volume and 94% saw instant lift.

Great mascara

I #gotitfree

I was very impressed by this mascara. It was my first time trying NYX mascara and I would definitely purchase in the future. The On the Rise mascara made my eyelashes look much longer and definitely added some density. I would say that this mascara is comparable to mascaras that sell for twice as much money and in some cases is even better quality.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

So awesome

I received this free / complimentary for testing purposes from chickadvisor & nyx , all thoughts & opinions are my own.

I love the Packaging, I love the wand, it’s super black and not chunky or to watery, it gave my lashes lots of lift and volume (which isn’t an easy task with my tiny lashes) I was impressed and I really love this, it didn’t make my eyes water, no weird scents or anything
    Definitely a win for me

Not for me

It's a good product but definitely it's not for me, my eyelashes are so straight and that doesn't keep me curled. I think for persons who have so curly them eyelashes can be a good product.

Updated On: August 26, 2019

Thank you so much for that gift ChickAdvisor

Amazing volume mascara

This is the perfect drugstore mascara for me. It made my lashes super long with just one coat and it lasts all day. It has definitely replaced my other favourite mascara from Sephora and its way cheaper which I'm super excited about! I got this to try for free from ChickAdvisor.

Effective mascara

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I’ve always had sparse eyelashes so volume mascara is one of the most crucial makeup routine for me. This mascara helps volumizing and lifting my lashes. It’s not hard to remove as well

Good everyday mascara

If you're looking for an everyday mascara that adds a bit of definition and separation of lashes, this is definitely a good option. I do like the shape of the brush, but the formula doesn't really add any drastic volume or length. On the plus side, it doesn't clump like some other mascaras. I might buy this product again just to switch things up as it is pretty affordable.

August 25, 2019

It’s just an alright mascara

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor to test and review. I really love the wand on this mascara, it separates your lashes nicely and makes them appear longer. However, I found that this mascara did transfer and flake so I don’t really recommend it for those reasons.

Updated On: October 06, 2019

I wore this mascara for a second time and it didn’t transfer or flake the second time around and I really loved the way my lashes looked so I give this mascara a 5 out of 5 now :)

August 25, 2019

pretty for every day natural lashes

This is a nice product if you're going for a subtle natural look. It did lengthen my lashes a bit and did not clump or smudge, but it's not my favourite mascara.

À essayer!

J'ai reçu ce produit dans une campagne chickadvisor!

Le mascara fait un beau volume, tout en séparant les cils ce qui est très apprécié! On obtient un beau volume, mais sans faire de mottons dans les cils! J'ai reçu plein de compliment comme quoi j'avais de long cils quand je le portais!

Le produit peut avoir tendance à s'égrainer en fin de journée, mais rien de dérangeant! Je recommande x1000

2.8/5

Average Mascara

I have never tried a NYX mascara before, but I was excited to try this mascara as I'm familiar with their the quality of their products. I have short Asian lashes, so I'm typically looking for a mascara that will provide good lift, hold a curl, and lengthen. Unfortunately, unlike their their lip products which are one of the highest quality lip product lines in the drugstore, this mascara did not perform up to par.

The pros: this mascara is good at separating lashes and does not clump. After 2 coats, there is some volume.

The cons: this mascara does not lengthen well or hold a curl. After 4 hours, I found it had smudged on my lower lash line. I find it takes a lot of effort to make my lashes look presentable, whereas my typical mascara would cut that time in half. For the price, I think it is average, but there are other mascaras in the same price range that work better for my needs.

Note: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.