NYX Professional Makeup On The Rise Volume Liftscara Reviews
#25 in Mascara

This ultra-pigmented formula catches and coats lashes in matte black color for quick-charge lift and volume in just a few strokes. Featuring an innovative applicator shape and an elastomer brush head, the part-hourglass, part-rounded brush delivers high drama, intense volume and serious elevation! Case in point: in a clinical study, 95% of participants saw instant volume and 94% saw instant lift.

August 25, 2019

Good

This product is worth it for the price, but i use higher end mascaras so this one doesn't compete with those. But if you are on a budget I would recommend this product because it gets the job done

August 25, 2019

Great lengthening Mascara

Received this product to try for free. I am a skeptical user when it comes to mascara because many have let me down but this one surprised me. It layers beautifully and allows you to build length without clumping. I love its natural application and look and it comes off great as well. No flaking, no clumping, no moving around and it dries pretty fast well. Would definitely recommend and buy again!

August 24, 2019

Works well!

I received this product free to test for my honest review. I liked this mascara and I found that it did make my lashes look longer. There were no clumps when I was applying the mascara, and it went on super easy. I personally felt like I needed to apply a few coats to get my lashes to where I wanted them to be. I am used to using mascaras with thicker applicators (this one is very thin) -- but overall this mascara is a nice "every-day" mascara!

August 24, 2019

Wow!

I absolutely love this mascara, it really does the job that it says it’s going to do on the packaging. I find that most mascaras don’t work really well for my eyelashes because they aren’t super curly and they are straight. The benefits of this mascara or that it lifts your lashes and it curls some really nicely

Really good!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor. I wasn’t too sure how I would feel about this product as I always buy high end mascara. I was really surprised at how much I love this mascara. It is a fraction of the price of what i’m used to paying. My lashes feel so big and long. My only complaint is that my get clumpy when applying but I just use and eyelash brush and brush them out and they are fine. Great product!

3.2/5

A good Mascara

I don’t use mascara on my top lashes as I have lash extensions...but I used it on my bottom lashes and it helped add a pop of volume. My gf used it as well on her upper lashes & found it gave volume & added length.

Instant Volume and Length

The mascara wand is concave in the middle of one side, allowing the product to get right the roots. I chose to do two coats; one with the hourglass shaped side and one with the rounded. I instantly had fuller and longer looking lashes after applying this mascara. It didn’t flake off at all and made my lashes almost look like lash extensions. Very happy with this product!

Definitely very volumizing!

This mascara reminds me of the benefit's it's real mascara. Bigger mascara head and gives your lashes lots of volume. The formula feels a bit "wet" so definitely need to set it. p.s. I received this as a free product to try.

August 22, 2019

Like!

Mascara is normally not my thing because I have the most short, pin straight lashes... I actually loved this! The formula doesn't clump at all and the brush is easy to work with since it's thick on one end and thin on the top so you can get all the corners with ease!

August 22, 2019

Un mascara au top

Encore une fois le packaging du mascara est tres simple et élégant! La brosse a cil est une merveille! La brosse permet de prendre chaque cil a la fois pour mieux enrobé le cil de produit !
    Il faut aussi l’effet désiré ! Un petit bémol sur le fais que si il fait chaud il va couler ..