NYX Professional Makeup On The Rise Volume Liftscara Reviews
#23 in Mascara

This ultra-pigmented formula catches and coats lashes in matte black color for quick-charge lift and volume in just a few strokes. Featuring an innovative applicator shape and an elastomer brush head, the part-hourglass, part-rounded brush delivers high drama, intense volume and serious elevation! Case in point: in a clinical study, 95% of participants saw instant volume and 94% saw instant lift.

Like!

Mascara is normally not my thing because I have the most short, pin straight lashes... I actually loved this! The formula doesn't clump at all and the brush is easy to work with since it's thick on one end and thin on the top so you can get all the corners with ease!

Un mascara au top

Encore une fois le packaging du mascara est tres simple et élégant! La brosse a cil est une merveille! La brosse permet de prendre chaque cil a la fois pour mieux enrobé le cil de produit !
    Il faut aussi l’effet désiré ! Un petit bémol sur le fais que si il fait chaud il va couler ..

Love the wand

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for testing. This is my first time trying a NYX mascara and I was pretty surprised at the results I dont have long lashes and this wand actually combed through them so smoothly. It added a nice volume and lift to my lashes. Also, the wand doesn't have product all over it which is great. I will definitely be using the mascara more!

Perfect

Jai recu gratuitement par chicks advisor ce amscara, je l’adore, cest rendu mon prefere! Mes cils ont l’air vraiment plus long!!! Ca fait naturel je le recommende!

August 22, 2019

Gives you all the volume you need!

The mascara works very good and actually makes my lashes look way longer than they are without being too much. The lashes still look natural and do not stick together, which is a win for me! I would recommend this mascara without hesitation!

0.5/5

Stay away!

I truly wanted to love this product and initially I did. I always layer my mascaras and this one performed beautifully on top of my favorite mascara. It gave the perfect amount of additional volume and length. I loved it so much that I wanted to see how this mascara performed on its own. Big mistake! It looked beautiful on its own but when I went to remove the mascara it crumbled and pieces fell off and went inside my eye. This caused so much pain and I was terrified that I was going to scratch my eye. Unfortunately this product did not perform well and I will never use it again. NYX is an awesome brand and this may have been a rare occurrence and may never happen again but I’m not willing to risk it. Of note, I received this product free for testing purposes.

New go to mascara

After receiving this from Chick Advisor to review, I haven't reached for another mascara! This one lengthens and volumizes like none other. There is no flaking, smudging or clumping. I love how my lashes look. It is amazing.

Average mascara

This mascara didn't live up to my expectations. On the one hand, it does exactly what it claims: it adds length and makes my lashes more voluminous. On the other hand, it smudges on my like crazy and starts crumbling one hour after the application. Unfortunately, that's a pass for me.
    #freeproduct

Bon mascara!

Je suis plutôt difficile quand vient le temps de changer mon mascara de ma marque habituelle... Pourtant, j'ai été agréablement surprise par celui-ci!
    La forme unique du pinceau allonge parfaitement les cils pour donner un regard plus intense. De plus, sa couleur très noire est idéale pour moi.

Merci pour ce banc d'essai!

Eh

I got this product for free. To be honest, by just looking at the pictures of before and after that they had put on the box I wouldn't even tried it on, the lashes on the after pictures looked horrible! So spidery legs looking and just trash. I'm happy to have passed over that and tried it tho because if you just apply 2 coats it looks pretty natural and okay. I wouldn't call it a voluminous mascara tho.