NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 19, 2019

Creamy formula

Love this lipcream a lot, it is really creamy and matte looking. Suitable for daily and night out use. Would definitely recommend to any skin tone. Good

August 19, 2019

My go-to lipstick formula

I love this lipstick formula. It's comfortable to wear, long-lasting, has great colour payoff, and is affordable. You really can't go wrong with this lipstick. Any of the colours I've tried so far are amazing. Would highly recommend.

August 18, 2019

So in love with this nude color!

Not the first time that I tried this lipstick, but never tried the Stochklom color. I got this one for free and I am really happy! I love this nude color on me ( I am blond and blue eyes), the texture is great and stay for a lonnnng time! If you want something nude, you should really try the nyx one!

Amazing color!

This lipstick makes your lips look so nice and soft, and most of all, natural! It's not super matte so it could definitely pass as your own lips (depending on the color, of course)! The texture is amazing and the applicator is very easy to use and control. I love that the tube is so small, it takes up no space at all in my makeup bag! I would recommend this lipstick to anyone who's constantly on the go!

LOVE!

I have to be honest when I received this I was super excited because this is a colour I have been wanting since forever and I’m so in love with it! I love nyx soft matte lip cream it was one of my first ever purchases from nyx! They are so pigmented and they last and look amazing and don’t dry out the lips either which is amazing! I love love love love this! This has to be my fav out of everything I was sent!

Beautiful Splash of Colour

The NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Stockholm is such a gorgeous colour. It’s very pigmented and incredibly soft! It glides on your lips and is very moisturizing. It doesn’t transfer either which is a plus! I am very eager to try other colours in this collection. Definitely a drug store lipstick you want to try.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Pretty as a Peach

I'm a sucker for matte lipsticks to begin with so this pretty peach was calling my name! I am a little disappointed that it left my lips almost a bit chapped from drying them out, as that can happen with matte lipstick. It has a smooth application and it's a good pocket size, though I'm not sure how long it will actually last.

Budget Friendly

This is one of the best liquid lipsticks in the drugstore market. It's long lasting, non drying and very pigmented. I really enjoyed using this lip cream. Stockholm was a nice pinky nude and I really enjoyed it. It lasted most of my work day it was nice because when I had to retouch it layered well. It smells yummy too.

August 16, 2019

Un must !

Je suis une fan de ces produits. Ils sont offerts dans une tonne de couleurs et sont abordables. La texture est crémeuse et non-collante comme la majorité de produits de ce type.

L'application se fait tout en douceur et le fini mat est vraiment beau. Ce n'est pas un produit longue tenue par exemple. Il faut donc en appliquer à nouveau après un repas, mais sinon il tient bien.

J'adore ce produit, courrez vous l'acheter.

August 16, 2019

Very nice

This lip product with a very nice formula and it had a lot of pigmentation but was also very smooth on your lips and did not dry down hard and I loved that it was very creamy and felt comfortable on my lips and it lasted all day long and the colours are very nice and there’s many kinds to choose from and it is a very good basic lip product to use everyday 😊😊😊😊😊