NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 23, 2019

Beautiful Nude Shade

I received the shade: Stockholm. It’s a very pretty, warm nude shade. The product applies smoothly due to the creamy formula with a nice amount of pigment. It leaves a matte finish without feeling dry. Not as long-lasting as the NYX Lingerie Push-Up Lipstick, but a good product nonetheless.

August 23, 2019

Really liked it

I really liked this lippie, goes on smoothly and dries pretty fast without overly drying the lips. Yes, the lip lines will be more visible but that's the norm with liquid lips. What's cool about this lippie is that it doesn't really smudge and transfer that much, and is very long wearing. p.s. I received this product to try for free.

Like!

I love the texture of this and I'm not sure it's supposed to be scented but I like the scent. The colour is nice and the staying power is good. It's creamy when you apply but goes matte within a few minutes. I prefer a matte finish so I appreciated the fact it wasn't too glossy.

Un lip très doux

Je n’ai jamais acheté de lip gloss comme celui la. Très doux a l’application et très facilement a mettre !
    Le packaging est très intéressant! Le bouchon est mat et doux ce qui est assez bizarre a avoir!

August 22, 2019

Lip creams are my favorite

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for testing. I LOVE the NYX lip creams and I've used them for a few years now. The formula is great, it goes on matte and doesn't transfer which I love! The shade Stockholm however wasnt flattering on my skintone. It seemed rather light and pale for me. Other than that these lip creams are amazing and I would definitely recommend it to all.

Jadore

Je lai recu gratuitement par chicks advisor, jadore le fini mat, ca sent bon et cest tres doux! Je n’aurais jamais acheté ca avant, car je ne mettais pas vraiment de rouge a levre sur une base reguliere mais plutot pour occasion, merci de m’avoir fait decouvrir ce lipstick mat, je vais m’en racheter cest sur! Je le recommende!

Love the matte effect!

The color is super discrete and natural, which I love. It is also a REAL matte lipstick. I find that often it says matte but its glossy… this one is for real! It smells good as well. It's a win for me!

AMAZING HOLY GRAIL!!!

Everyone needs this product in their life! Prior to being sent this complimentary to review I had previously bought this color as well as several others as the formula and colors are so stunning. In fact, I have also bought the color Stockholm for many of my friends as it is the perfect nude and all of them love it. Whenever I am doubt with what color to pair with my makeup look this one is my go to! The formula is light and more long wearing than a regular liquid lipstick. Please do not ever discontinue this product, my heart would break!

August 21, 2019

Subjugée! Wow et re-wow!

Le crème lèvre douce et mate de NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP est d'un naturel remarquable! La sensation revitalisée se fait sentir dès l'application. Contrairement à mes attentes, sa tenue est de longue durée, même en chaude journée d'été! À ce jour, c'est définitivement mon coup de coeur entre tous les produits reçu gratuitement par ChickAdvisor! Merci pour cette petite merveille :)

August 21, 2019

Great colour, not the best formula

I tried this in the colour Stockholm, a mid tone beige pink. The colour is beautiful. I also like the creamy, non-drying formula of this lipstick. However, it is not very pigmented. With the liquid lipsticks I use, I only need one swipe for full pigment. With this lipstick, I have to apply it twice to get full, even pigment over my lips. It transfers pretty easily.