NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Love this liquid lip !!

This nyx liquid lip is incredibly smooth and creamy. It is not drying , but is long lasting , great qualities, hard to find in a luxury brand , but almost unheard of at this price point . I’m impressed , nice job nyx. The shade is very complimentary for most skin tones as well ! Thanks ChickAdvisor for letting me #gotitfree
    ❤️Lyndsayxoxo

Love This Lip Cream

This lip cream is a treat for your lips. Usually matte lip products leave your lips feeling dry and cracked looking. This product was smooth and soft on my lips. It is so easy to apply and the results are amazing. My lips still felt smooth at the end of the day. The colour was beautiful and was great for both daytime and nighttime looks. The lip cream bottle fits perfect in my handbag and it’s easy to reapply when needed.
    I receive many compliments on the colour when I wear this product. I will definitely purchase this product again and I will try more colours. #gotitfree #tryNYX

Gorgeous!

Love this matte shade so much. It is so pretty and will match many skintones. Such a great creamy lip product that is easy to wear and long lasting. Love this and will re buy.

PERFECT COLOUR

I had have some troubles with nude colours, but with this new Soft Mattte Lip Cream that i received is just P E R F E C T! The colour is a perfect nude-pink for me and its dry really fast. It also lasts almost all day. I’ll definitely be checking out the other colours.

Bon produit

Le produit est bien les couleurs de la collection sont tous superbes. Le rouge à lèvre est un peu long à sécher mais une fois sec il tien bien ! Il assèche beaucoup les lèvres je vous conseil de vous mettre un bon hydrant avant l'application ou de vous trainer un petit gloss. Il est très ergonomique, très petit, donc se faufile bien dans un sac à main. J'ai eu la couleur ''Rome ''.

Amazing!

I have seen these at the drugstore and heard about them a ton but never thought I would get along with the formula, turns out I was wrong! I love this! The colour is a perfect nude pink for me and the formula is so comfortable, especially for how matte it drys. It also lasts almost all day. All around this is a big thumbs up for me and I’ll definitely be checking out the other colours!

I received this product free for testing from Chick advisor.

#gotitforfree

To start off, it's a great purse size item! As for it being on my lips, it would leave them very dry. I just wish it had a bit more moisturizing ingredients it to not dry out the lips. No girl wants dry lips. The colour was nice though, if they can improve on that, then I would definitely recommend it!
    As for now, it's too dry for me.

August 27, 2019

A good value matte lip product

I find the matte lip cream by NYX a bit drying. It is not my favorite matte lip formula. I find that if it starts drying while you're applying, it starts to get a bit cakey, and the same for if you reapply later in the day. This colour is a bit pale for me (I have a light to medium skin tone). I much prefer the push up lipstick formula.

However, I must say the price is really good. If you're only going to be out a few hours and are quick in applying it, it may be worth a try for you.

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review**

August 26, 2019

Nice lipstick

Love how creamy this product is. It applies so easily and has a pleasant scent to it. It does dry my lips out a bit but not moreso than any other matte lipstick. Comparable to more expensive brands so this is great value. I love that its a smaller size because I never end up using large tubes of lipstick as there is just too much product. I would purchase this in other colours as it is long lasting and very affordable.

I got this free in exchange for an honest review

August 26, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Sooo amazing

I received this free / complimentary for testing purposes from chickadvisor & nyx , all thoughts & opinions are my own.

I loved the shade, highly pigmented and just the perfect nude. The Doe foot applicator was the perfect size, easy to use and apply, basically one swipe and perfect coverage.
    No scent, cute & again such a great everyday nude shade which I love!
    It felt so weightless on the lips and not drying at all (like a lot of liquid lips) it dried down nicely and evenly.