NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 21, 2020

Great liquid lipstick that does not break the bank

this liquid lipstick goes on so smoothly. They have amazing colors for it. I usually use the dark burgundy colors. This stays on for long periods of time so it's perfect for long day events!

October 21, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

One of my favourites

I first purchased one of these colours on a whim because it was on-sale. I loved it! It's lightweight, has an excellent texture, and has beautiful colours!

October 06, 2020

Best matte lip cream!

At a fraction of the cost of high end matte lip creams, NYX makes an incredible durable, long lasting lip cream. I also love this neutral colour. This lip cream typically lasts me upwards of 6 hours, even through drinking coffee and water. It doesn't dry my lips out and the tube seems to last quite awhile. It comes in a variety of different colours. I own quite a few as I love the brand so much! I will buy more!

September 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

so luscious!

I LOVE this!! The soft matte formul sits well on the lips. It doesn't dry my lips out. It has so many colors to choose from. I've bought the same colors since I go through the bottle quite often. That usually doesn't happen! Also great to Purchase when there are sales online. Love it!!

September 02, 2020

Cheap affordable and quality’

My go to. It’s cheap and Nyx has never disappointed me, and they also have dupes for wayyyy expensive brands with the same colours. Lifesaver.

Sometimes it can get sticky and gross if you don’t moisturize your lips before hand and you shouldn’t have a problem

August 31, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

So smooth!

I absolutely love this lip color..I love the matte look without drying out my lips. Price point is great, I get this at shoppers when it's on sale. Leave one in the car all the time!

August 16, 2020
    United States

Spreads like butta

Seriously though this spreads like butter! It also does not dry your lips out at allows! It goes on so smooth and leaves your lips feeling incredibly soft. Unfortunately, just not for hours...may 1 or 2. However, for the very affordable price and the way it makes my lips feel and look, I am willing to reapply every so often. Nyx has a great product here! I only have the one color, but plan on scooping up more!

July 21, 2020

true velvet

This soft matte lip creme doesn't feel drying at all, it feels more like a velvet. It doesn't dry down to matte all the way and I think that is why it is not drying on the lips. I think that this is a good thing because your lips won't look crusty. just like satin you will feel this on your lips. and still its very long lasting and super hydrating formula. feels very light weight on your lips. wont go off with drinks or food. superb colors to choose from.

July 15, 2020

Love this

This is recommendable. It leaves my lips feel soft, it moisturizes lips very well with perfect variety of colours. As it claims, if has matte finish but it doesn’t stay for long as like some other brands so needs to reapply after few hours.

June 18, 2020

I love this stuff!!

I love these lipsticks! I have nearly every shade. They are perfectly matte and don't get too heavy. They are comparable to some of the more expensive brands of lipsticks I own but for a fraction of the price.