NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

December 14, 2019

best lip product

This Soft-Matte Lip Cream are one of the best lip product and some of my favorite drugstore lipstick! i use it every day as my morning routine. So far I tried 2 mate shades. I defiantly recommend this Lip Cream to everyone. As it stayed long hour without re-applying.

November 26, 2019
    Newham, United Kingdom

Great

I always loved liquid lipstick and when I tried the Nyx Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream I was impressed. It doesn’t dry your lips as other liquid lipsticks which for me it’s really important. I really love the Los Angeles shade. The only problem it’s when you buy the product it’s already almost empty, but for the price it’s ok.

November 19, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Cannot rave about this enough.

I’m addicted to liquid lipsticks and this one is probably one of the better ones on the market especially for the price!! It’s so buttery and goes on super easy and lasts for quite a long time.
    If you’re looking for a great lipstick with lots of colour options this is a must for your makeup bag

2.8/5

November 01, 2019
    Texas, United States

NYX SMLC

before the trend of liquid lipsticks came i was addicted to using the NYX SMLC. So buttery on lips and beautiful shades. I love London and cannes to use as everyday nude shades. I wouldnt purchase them any more after liquid lipsticks came as these dont last that long

October 21, 2019

CREAMY GOOD

I love how creamy this is. It keeps my lips hydrated all day long and plus the shades are absolutely stunning. its also very affordable. I think you can carry it around literally anywhere, perfectly travel sized friendly. I don't like using liquid lipsticks but I love how this one is so creamy and hydrating.

October 09, 2019

Great everyday lippie

This soft matte lip cream is a great every-day lippie. Not too harsh on the lips like a traditional liquid lipstick because it’s a soft matte. My fave shades are London and Abu Dhabi

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Love it!

This product is glorious! Some matte lipsticks and lip glosses leave you're mouth horrible with a horrible texture but this sure doesn't it leaves you're lips looking outstanding

October 05, 2019

Awesome range of colors

This matte lipstick is glorious. I might have 10+ different colors and use they everyday. I love how they stick to your lips and don't let go. There is a huge selecion of colors and shades, and the price is great.

September 09, 2019

Je suis accro !

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de la part de Chickadvisor et je veux déjà avoir les autres teintes ! Sérieusement ce produit est un merveilleux mix entre rouge à lèvre mat et une crème à lèvres ! J'adore l'effet mat sans que ça soit sec sur les lèvres et il teint un bon moment. Bref, j'adore !

September 06, 2019

NYX Professional Soft Matte Lip Cream

I was very excited to see that I received this product. I have been looking for the perfect lip color with the perfect formula for a very long time. This lippy is perfect for any day or any occasion. Work, wedding, and what have you. It isn't tacky, and actually feels very silky smooth. Even if you have dry lips. I think every woman should have this staple in their makeup bag. Must have for sure! Can't wait to buy more!! :)