NYX soft matte lip cream in Cannes Reviews
#280 in Lipstick

Good - 0

November 30, 2017

Love this

This lip cream goes on beautifully. It late really long and feels nice on the lips. It is very reasonably priced for such a great product. I like this colour because it is a perfect blend of pink and nude

October 17, 2017

I really enjoy using this

This colour is beautiful and suits my skin tone very well. It applies very easily, and does not leave any sort of smears or messes behind. It is not cakey at all, and I find that it lasts a reasonable amount of time.
    I have a few colours, and that is true for all of them.
    I really like the NYX lip creams!

October 17, 2017

Lovely smell, but short staying power

I have this liquid lipstick in the color "Cannes". It's okay for the price point, and the shade is absolutely beautiful. I would still rather pay a little bit more for a product that will last a little longer on my lips. It smells delicious though! Like vanilla pound cake!

June 21, 2017

I would buy this colour again!

If you're anything like me you might be to scared to try bold colours on your lips. This colour is absolutely amazing, it is a balance between a bold and soft lip colour. I love how this brand goes on like a gloss buy drys with a matte finish and is long lasting. You can drink with it on and you barely have to reapply. I am very pleased with this product and have already bought another colour.

September 07, 2016

I have recently been purchasing a lot of NYX soft matte lip creams and the latest one I have is in Cannes. This product is amazing. It feels soft on my lips and moist. Unlike other matte products that are too dry. The color is a pinkish Mauve color and it has excellent stay time. I bought it fairly cheap at CVS and wouldnt definitely recommend purchasing if you enjoy matte lippies!