• NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Rome

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Rome Reviews

Ranked #364 out of 1323 in Lipstick

July 04, 2017

My everyday lipstick

I find this shade to be the perfect colour for those with a tanned complexion. I always get lots of compliments when I wear this lipstick, and as a result have gotten so many people wearing this shade. They all LOVE it!
    The lipstick itself is very good. It doesnt dry out my lips, its easy to apply and it looks amazing. Its not as transferring as regular lipstick so thats a plus.

April 29, 2017

Perfect lip color for pigmented skin, it can be worn anytime of the year. Extremely long lasting on the lip and doesn't dry your lips out. Perfect for anyone with darker skin tone for a everyday lip.

July 26, 2016

I had no regrets buying this. The color is beautiful, the consistency is great! I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this product. It can go with so many makeup looks!!

June 16, 2016

This has to be one of my favourite products from NYX. I wish I bought this in a darker colour, but nonetheless I still am obsessed with it. Usually when I wear lipsticks my lips get chappy, but since this is a 'lip cream' my lips don't run into that problem. The colour does apply a little lighter than what the stick looks like, but after a couple layers it should be fine.