4.1/5
Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania Reviews
#194 in Lip Gloss

June 10, 2017

Purchased this specifically to wear to a wedding but use it all the time. First of all you cannot beat the price! The color is very pigmented and shows up beautiful with only a coat or two. It's a deep deep purplish color and is sooo pretty( if you like darker shades) Product feels nice on lips and stays on fairly well.

2.3/5

January 09, 2017

Hated this. I really wanted to love it because I wanted a dark lipstick. Perhaps the other colours are better in this range, as I have heard good things about this. But this was extremely disappointing. VERY watery texture makes it hard to get an even layer. Long drying time (it never completely dries) makes it even harder to have a even colour. Be careful as this will get on your teeth because of its consistency. Quite dark the first swab but like I said it's watery and will smudge. The color does NOT last at all, and if you apply too much it tends to flake! Maybe it's better to apply this with a lip brush or something but the applicator is a BIG nono and will get everywhere.

June 08, 2016

AFFORDABLE amazing definitely does not dry out your lips last all day the application is flawless literally feels like nothing is on your lips I love it I want all of the colours

January 31, 2016

Vampy shade and loving it! Will definitely repurchase! It's a little dark for a day-to-day look, but it's perfect for a night out! My gf's and I fight over it all the time haha.