NYX Wonderstick Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 434 in Makeup

April 23, 2017

Un stick pour le contouring au top, pas décu comme d'habitude, qui s'estompe facilement, et qui produit un effet naturel et un contouring garantie ! J'ADOREEE

April 05, 2017

This was my first contour/highlighting item and I love it. It's super easy to work with. You just swipe it on and blend it out. It comes in a few different shade duos as well which is great. I have a problem using the highlight side on my forehead because it sticks to my dry patches though. I also wish the contour lasted longer but I can easily touch it up as this thing easily slips into my clutch!

March 20, 2017

Le Wonderstick de NYX est génial pour définir et illuminer le visage avec un côté clair pour "highlight" et un côté plus foncé pour le contour. Il est disponible en plusieurs teintes. Il est très facile à appliquer et à estomper. Idéal pour les débutantes qui ne sont pas très douées avec le contouring. Il est très efficace mais reste discret. Je recommande!

March 11, 2017

I use this to line the inside of my lower eye. I tend to always have tired looking eyes and this really does brighten them up without any irritation.

September 24, 2016

I was new to the contouring game when I bought this. This stick made it pretty straight forward. It would be nice if it came with a brush to blend it, but that's easy to do on your own. Overall, this product is decent at contouring and highlighting.

June 10, 2016

I really like this contour stick because it's so easy to use and it lasts all day. I'm always in a hurry so most times I don't contour at all but with this I can do some quick contouring and get great results. I used the highlight side once and did not like it but the contour side is great.

April 13, 2016

Medium Tan
    I purchased this for approx $11 USD.
    Packaging is awful. After I used it one or 2 times, the caps for both sides cracked. They are still cracked.
    I find the product is quite wet so those with oily skin may not like this product.
    I find the highlighter stick makes my nose look dry and actually not only highlights by nose bridge but also my little whiteheads too! I have to blot it out with a damp sponge.
    I find that it does stay put though for the whole day.
    And I can achieve the contour look with it - I feel though for the price, and awful packaging, I can achieve the same look with products I already have IE eyeshadow and highlighter creams.

March 18, 2016

I use this product everyday to contour my cheeks. I really only use the contour side, haven't really had much use for the highlight side yet. I find it easy to apply and pretty natural if you blend well. I am very fair, so the lightest one works well for me. I wish they would sell the contour separate from the highlighter at a lower price point.

September 06, 2015

Can't go wrong with NYX. I'm loving the wonderstick! Contouring does not have to be expensive. This double ended stick offers a creamy contour side plus a highlighter on the other end. I get more use of the contour end and use a NYX concealer as my highlighter, but it's still a great value. Blending this product is very easy.

June 02, 2015

I do like this product and it is very cost efficient if you are a beginner and entering the world of contouring. It is super easy to use and very blendable, not leaving harsh lines. Its not super dramatic.

I do feel like the contour side blends into my skin tone a little too much though. If you are looking for a super light contour, than this product is for you. It is good for an everyday natural look!