Oasis SmoOthies Reviews
#2 in Smoothie

In addition to exceptional taste, Oasis SmoOthies are full of healthy goodness! Made from ripe fruit purée and juices, these creamy blends contain two daily portions of fruit in each glass (250 ml) and a good dose of vitamin C too.

For more info, please visit Oasis

1.8/5

September 27, 2015

I usually love smoothies (fresh made) but this smoothie drink is nasty ! The strawberry-banana is thick and the texture is just weird. I ended up throwing it away because even my husband didn't like it. I'm glad I got a free coupon to try this because it was a huge let down/

June 23, 2015

I like the strawberry-banana flavor in this smoothie from Oasis. I don't care for the other flavor, it's too tart for me. This is great when I don't have time to make a fresh one before I'm on the go.

2.7/5

June 23, 2015

I usually drink smoothies but i decided to try this for once. I didn't really like the taste, but it was still a decent drink. Wouldn't buy it again.

2.3/5

June 23, 2015

Bon je voulais bien faire et être tendance santé avec les smoothies . Ayoye catastrophe nous avons trouvé ça dégueulasse au goût et la texture épaisse et rugueuse qui nous a tombé sur le coeur . Il y a surement de belle valeur nutritive mais cette marque ne nous a pas convaincu .

May 16, 2015

I add this juice to my smoothies everyday. It give them a nice thick texture and they stay colder much longer than using regular juice. Plus this juice is healthy. Delicious.

May 08, 2015

I love the taste, it's refreshing, cheap, and found in any grocery store. Great product

April 15, 2015

I love the smoothie drinks especially strawberry and banana
    I love it because it taste great and its 2 serving of friut, great for people who dont eat much fruit

April 07, 2015

Typically I make my own smoothies but decided to give these a try. I got the Greek yogurt one and hated it, way too sweet and artificial tasting. My LO loved it though. Decided to give it another chance (LO wanted to sample another flavour) so I picked up the pineapple banana coconut one. Way better! Not too sweet and a good combination of flavours.

April 07, 2015

I purchased these prepared smoothie so that my family could try them out. They actually liked the flavor combination. Perfect for when you don't have time to blend your own from scratch. A refreshing and filling drink.

April 01, 2015

I actually tried the Strawberry Banana one not too long ago and I loved it! I can't wait to buy this product again. It's nice to have because then you don't have to make your own smoothies because it's already made for you.