Oatmeal Crisp Triple Berry Cereal Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 372 in Cereal

Triple Berry, a delicious blend of lightly sweetened oat and wheat flakes with real berries ( Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries).

April 30, 2017

I'm not usually a fan of dried fruits, especially strawberries but somehow they seem to work in this cereal. I love the fact it's triple berry too, you get three different fruit options in one box. The price tag is a bit high and so we don't purchase this cereal very often unless it's on sale. I find that it always taste fresh and is a really yummy breakfast option. Try adding some bananas in too!

April 15, 2017

A little on the expensive side, but absolutely yummy as heck. It's probably a psychological thing, but I would always feel a bit healthier after eating these. They made the milk the perfect sweetness so that you could always enjoy the bowl to the very last drop.

April 13, 2017

This is my one and only cereal I eat and love. I have had many problems in the past as to quantity as well as quality. It's a surprise every single time I purchase a box. A lot of times there are barely any raspberries strawberries or blueberries. At times I'll get s box with endless fruit in it but I hate the fact that I don't always get my money's worth due to lack of fruit.

March 14, 2017

Oatmeal Crisp Triple Berry Cereal is such a delicious and healthy way to start the day! I tried it and have not stopped buying it since! Love the taste of the flakes and little granola clusters with the dried berries it's just fantastic. Even the milk tastes fantastic when you're done your cereal!

February 28, 2017

Oatmeal Crisp Triple Berry is the perfect combination of cereal and berries. My kids love it! In fact, it is their favourite cereal and I'm glad because it is healthier than many of the 'sugar cereals' that are out there.

January 31, 2017

This cereal is SO good!!!!!!! It goes on sale from time to time, and when it does, I buy it! The box does not last long. The dried berries taste so good with the cereal and milk- perfect combo

October 09, 2016

Tad bit expensive.. But it's my all time favourite cereal and I go through about a box a week. I love it tho and it has nutrition bonuses also since it's good for your diet. Love !

August 22, 2016

I have tried a few flavours of Oatmeal Crisp, this flavour being the most recent. I'm not a huge fan of this cereal, but I always hear rave reviews so I often feel inclined to give them another try, hoping to find a great flavour. Unfortunately, I just don't understand the hype. I find these cereals are mostly just sugared flakes with other ingredients (in this case berries) scarce at best. I think I'm just going to move onto other cereals now. The quality and taste is just not impressive, especially given its price point which is similar to other, much better cereals.

August 12, 2016

I bought this cereal for my daughter. She HATES cold cereal...she LOVES this. That being said, I found this a little out of my budget, but it's a great cereal and nutritious too. And my daughter loves it! (Remember Mikey? She's like that.) if she likes it and eats it, then I'm gonna buy it.

August 12, 2016

My whole family likes this cereal it contains crunchy flakes and with all the added fruits it tastes great for a wonderful healthy breakfast I always buy this product when it goes on sale for a great price I would recommend it to anyone