O.B. Tampons Reviews

o.b. tampons are more compact than other tampons with comparable absorbency, making them easier to insert. New o.b. ProComfort tampons are even easier to insert and remove because they are the only tampons with a SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort.

January 19, 2019

Discreet

I dont use these reguarly as i do find they are difficult to insert. However they are great when going out and you dont want to take a purse.
    They are small, discreet and fit in your front jean pocket.
    They absorb nicely, keeping you feeling clean and fresh.
    I always have some on hand for those time you want to be discreet and not carry a suitcase

December 06, 2018

My go to on my flow to

There are the only tampons for me. They are descrete and easy to pack into the bathroom without being noticed. I love how they are much less waste then the leading brands with their applicatiors.

2.0/5

October 18, 2018

A nice idea but that's it!

Less waste! Great idea isn't it? No! Have you ever dreamed of being in a public (or private) bathroom to find out you're on your period. So what do you do you take out your o.b. Tampons, open the package and stick one right inside of yourself. Oh no you forgot wipes and your in a public bathroom?? Gross! Now you have a bloo hand/finger and you have out go OUT THERE to wash your hands. Not at all appealing. It doesn't come with an applicator and the tampon itself is on the small side.

October 12, 2018

OB

OB tampons regular are the best tampons that I have used I never have any leaks or have to worry about that when I wear OB they work for me I have never had any problems using ob easy to carry on the go where were you need to be discrete

October 09, 2018

Easy to use

I've been using OB Tampons since I've learned how to use tampons. I have tried several times to use the applicator brands but have not been successful. I really like these products because they come in different absorbency and are very compact and easy to use. I like buying them at Shoppers Drug-mart because they often have them on sale and I can accumulate points towards more products. My go to brand.

Updated On: October 09, 2018

I thought the plastic coating tampons would be just as effective but it makes it difficult for absorption and therefore it doesn’t do the job. I don't recommend this type.

September 28, 2018

No embarrassing moments

They expand in diameter not length so you don’t feel like their falling out.
    Comes in different absorption rates.
    Convenient travel sizes and has a package with all absorption’s.
    Easy to conceal.
    Minimal packaging.
    Comes in very small box.

September 24, 2018

No added waste

I have been using OB Tampons for about 20 years (give or take), and trust them over any other product. They are convenient in size, easy to travel with, and even easier to use. I have always enjoyed the less waste aspect of the product. The prices are affordable as well.

1.5/5

August 19, 2018

REALLY SMALL

These things are REALLY small; like, the width of my pinky and don't come with an inserter as a "no waste" option. They don't stay in even with the "fluid lock" grooves. If you have a moderate to heavy flow I wouldn't even consider it.

July 23, 2018

Only tampons I use.

Having tried several kinds of tampons I thought I just wasn't meant to use them, they were uncomfortable and the applicator's never had them in the right spot. When I use an O.B. I don't feel it at all and can get it in the right spot every time.

1.7/5

July 11, 2018

Useless product.

The plastic coating makes it difficult for absorption and therefore it doesn’t do the job. I couldn’t trust it and it has let me down. This product has been over-engineered.