O.B. Tampons Reviews

o.b. tampons are more compact than other tampons with comparable absorbency, making them easier to insert. New o.b. ProComfort tampons are even easier to insert and remove because they are the only tampons with a SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort.

October 12, 2018

OB

OB tampons regular are the best tampons that I have used I never have any leaks or have to worry about that when I wear OB they work for me I have never had any problems using ob easy to carry on the go where were you need to be discrete

October 09, 2018

Easy to use

I've been using OB Tampons since I've learned how to use tampons. I have tried several times to use the applicator brands but have not been successful. I really like these products because they come in different absorbency and are very compact and easy to use. I like buying them at Shoppers Drug-mart because they often have them on sale and I can accumulate points towards more products. My go to brand.

Updated On: October 09, 2018

I thought the plastic coating tampons would be just as effective but it makes it difficult for absorption and therefore it doesn’t do the job. I don't recommend this type.

September 24, 2018

No added waste

I have been using OB Tampons for about 20 years (give or take), and trust them over any other product. They are convenient in size, easy to travel with, and even easier to use. I have always enjoyed the less waste aspect of the product. The prices are affordable as well.

1.5/5

August 19, 2018

REALLY SMALL

These things are REALLY small; like, the width of my pinky and don't come with an inserter as a "no waste" option. They don't stay in even with the "fluid lock" grooves. If you have a moderate to heavy flow I wouldn't even consider it.

July 23, 2018

Only tampons I use.

Having tried several kinds of tampons I thought I just wasn't meant to use them, they were uncomfortable and the applicator's never had them in the right spot. When I use an O.B. I don't feel it at all and can get it in the right spot every time.

1.7/5

July 11, 2018

Useless product.

The plastic coating makes it difficult for absorption and therefore it doesn’t do the job. I couldn’t trust it and it has let me down. This product has been over-engineered.

June 20, 2018

Easy to Use

I love that these don't have wasteful packaging. They are small enough to carry a few in my handbag without cluttering up room. Very easy to use and leakproof for a few hours!

0.7/5

June 18, 2018

Not for me!

I have tried these several times and can not get them to work properly. I do not like the fact that it does not come with an applicator and I found the absortancy wasn't quite as good as other brands.

3.2/5

May 25, 2018

Not a fan!!

I’ve tried this product a few times. It’s never actually worked for me. It’s awkward to insert, and never stays in. They are way to small. I find them useless. Not even good when your desperate.

May 23, 2018

It works; what can I say?

These tampons work. Period. (Ahaha) Are they the greatest thing I've ever laid eyes on? No. Do they work? Yes. Would I recommend them? Yes. That's all :) Cheers!