O.B. Tampons Reviews

o.b. tampons are more compact than other tampons with comparable absorbency, making them easier to insert. New o.b. ProComfort tampons are even easier to insert and remove because they are the only tampons with a SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort.

1.5/5

August 19, 2018

REALLY SMALL

These things are REALLY small; like, the width of my pinky and don't come with an inserter as a "no waste" option. They don't stay in even with the "fluid lock" grooves. If you have a moderate to heavy flow I wouldn't even consider it.

July 23, 2018

Only tampons I use.

Having tried several kinds of tampons I thought I just wasn't meant to use them, they were uncomfortable and the applicator's never had them in the right spot. When I use an O.B. I don't feel it at all and can get it in the right spot every time.

1.7/5

July 11, 2018

Useless product.

The plastic coating makes it difficult for absorption and therefore it doesn’t do the job. I couldn’t trust it and it has let me down. This product has been over-engineered.

June 20, 2018

Easy to Use

I love that these don't have wasteful packaging. They are small enough to carry a few in my handbag without cluttering up room. Very easy to use and leakproof for a few hours!

0.7/5

June 18, 2018

Not for me!

I have tried these several times and can not get them to work properly. I do not like the fact that it does not come with an applicator and I found the absortancy wasn't quite as good as other brands.

3.2/5

May 25, 2018

Not a fan!!

I’ve tried this product a few times. It’s never actually worked for me. It’s awkward to insert, and never stays in. They are way to small. I find them useless. Not even good when your desperate.

May 23, 2018

It works; what can I say?

These tampons work. Period. (Ahaha) Are they the greatest thing I've ever laid eyes on? No. Do they work? Yes. Would I recommend them? Yes. That's all :) Cheers!

2.7/5

May 16, 2018

Absorbent tampons but no applicator.

If you're looking for an absorbent tampon these work great. The only thing I dislike about this brand is they don't have an applicator. It might work well for someone that has a very light flow but anyone that has a moderate to heavy flow like myself these can get messy. For that reason I will not repurchase this brand. However these are great for anyone who is environmentally friendly. They are also very small making them easily portable and easy to hide. As much as I like the environmentally friendly aspect I would not be able to use these for hygienic reasons. The mess and hassle of the application is too much for me. I like my tampons to have applicators.

April 25, 2018

O.b. and me became friends.

I started using o.b over 20 years ago (omg!) And at first I would definately say I was self conscious of the no applicator deal, but after using it a few times ..soon realized it's not nearly as bad as u would think. Plus they are super comfy, discreet AND environmentaly friendly to boot!!! I feel very safe walking out of the house knowing I'm using an o.b.

2.0/5

April 16, 2018

nonono!!!! wheres the applicator!!!

ok I understand save the earth , go green , whatever, sure. But nooooot with these!!!! it's so hard to apply these and it gets so goddamn messy! I'd prefer the ones with the applicator although they are small and cute and easy to hide