O.B. Tampons Reviews

o.b. tampons are more compact than other tampons with comparable absorbency, making them easier to insert. New o.b. ProComfort tampons are even easier to insert and remove because they are the only tampons with a SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort.

1.7/5

July 11, 2018

Useless product.

The plastic coating makes it difficult for absorption and therefore it doesn’t do the job. I couldn’t trust it and it has let me down. This product has been over-engineered.

June 20, 2018

Easy to Use

I love that these don't have wasteful packaging. They are small enough to carry a few in my handbag without cluttering up room. Very easy to use and leakproof for a few hours!

0.7/5

June 18, 2018

Not for me!

I have tried these several times and can not get them to work properly. I do not like the fact that it does not come with an applicator and I found the absortancy wasn't quite as good as other brands.

3.2/5

May 25, 2018

Not a fan!!

I’ve tried this product a few times. It’s never actually worked for me. It’s awkward to insert, and never stays in. They are way to small. I find them useless. Not even good when your desperate.

May 23, 2018

It works; what can I say?

These tampons work. Period. (Ahaha) Are they the greatest thing I've ever laid eyes on? No. Do they work? Yes. Would I recommend them? Yes. That's all :) Cheers!

2.7/5

May 16, 2018

Absorbent tampons but no applicator.

If you're looking for an absorbent tampon these work great. The only thing I dislike about this brand is they don't have an applicator. It might work well for someone that has a very light flow but anyone that has a moderate to heavy flow like myself these can get messy. For that reason I will not repurchase this brand. However these are great for anyone who is environmentally friendly. They are also very small making them easily portable and easy to hide. As much as I like the environmentally friendly aspect I would not be able to use these for hygienic reasons. The mess and hassle of the application is too much for me. I like my tampons to have applicators.

April 25, 2018

O.b. and me became friends.

I started using o.b over 20 years ago (omg!) And at first I would definately say I was self conscious of the no applicator deal, but after using it a few times ..soon realized it's not nearly as bad as u would think. Plus they are super comfy, discreet AND environmentaly friendly to boot!!! I feel very safe walking out of the house knowing I'm using an o.b.

2.0/5

April 16, 2018

nonono!!!! wheres the applicator!!!

ok I understand save the earth , go green , whatever, sure. But nooooot with these!!!! it's so hard to apply these and it gets so goddamn messy! I'd prefer the ones with the applicator although they are small and cute and easy to hide

1.0/5

April 11, 2018

never again

I really dislike OB tampons. They need an applicator! I find them super hard to use and they can make things very . . . messy. I tried them out a while ago and immediately threw them out and headed back to the store for my regular brand.

April 07, 2018

Super effective!

To be honest, I was REALLY surprised by these o.b applicator free tampons. I was never keen on the whole applicator-free part of the deal, but this mission got me over that fear and turned me into a believer. I'm mad at myself for not trying these sooner. They hold much better than my previous brand. I honestly can't even believe it. No soreness or irritation, super compact and discrete. They seem to be a little more expensive than others but I'm definitely willing to pay the extra cost, especially if I know it's helping me reach a goal of being less wasteful when it comes to garbage. Very lightweight, yet very effective. By looking at the tiny little tampons you'd never think they'd do the heavy-duty job they did, in my experiences with them.
    * I received this product for free, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are my own.