Off! Deep Woods 8 Hour Protection Spray Reviews
#20 in Remedies

August 23, 2016

Off! Deep Woods spray is pretty effective, but find that I need to spray it every few hours, instead of every 8, especially when it is hot, and you're sweating or swimming. This stuff has a high deet percentage so it's more effective than other brands. It does leave your skin feeling a little sticky after using though.

June 10, 2016

I grew up with you mom spraying this on me all the time, it has a strong reconizable scent to it but if you think about the benefits it provides it's well worth it in the long run. Nothing more annoying than multiple itchy file bites and this defiantly prevents that from happening.

April 02, 2016

This product works pretty well, however I normally have to re-apply within 3 hours or less depending how much I'm sweating outside. In general it is effective at keeping mosquitoes and black flies at bay. I would recommend tea tree oil; not only does it soothe and cleanse bug bites (herbal antiseptic), but it smells clean and actually repels bugs. I'm not too crazy about the Off! product scents...

November 19, 2015

Went to BC this summer I thought Winnipeg had big mosquitoes HA! This product delivered will definitely be using it.

June 15, 2015

This stuff works exactly like it is supposed to, keeps the bugs off, is great for anytime in the summer

April 11, 2015

Great for camping, especially in the forested areas! Just wish the smell was a bit better.

April 10, 2015

Works well, great way to keep bugs off in the woods

March 11, 2015

Works really well and it doesn;t smell as bad as the sprays that come in a can. I love this spray because it is super easy to take with you anywhere. And it's very effective!

March 11, 2015

Deep Woods Off provides excellent protection against mosquitos and blackflies. It really does last for a whole 8 hours. My husband and I like to go on fishing trips and the bugs are really thick. Off worked all day and we didn't even get bitten. A must have for the outdoors.

March 06, 2015

I buy Off! Deep Woods when me and my husband go hiking in the mountains. The mosquitoes tend to gravitate towards me and I have to have something to ward off the little ugly suckers!! Also, a good tip is that you can place a strip of a dryer sheet in your pocket and they can't stand the scent. It works too.