OFRA COSMETICS Liquid Lipstick Reviews
#42 in Lipstick

April 15, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great little lipstick

I like the formula of this liquid lipstick. Its nice and light. Long lasting and the colour wears evenly. One lippie should last you a while, no need for touch ups.

March 21, 2019
    Georgia, United States

I've tried Monaco and Havana Nights

I've received two different shades in past beauty subscription boxes, and I love them. Ofra brand smells like cake! Havana nights is matte, however it does transfer pretty easily and can make a mess if you aren't careful! It's very opaque pigmentation! Monaco is a sheer (but buildable!) color! Not as transferrable- I went out and ate and drank and still had that metallic color on my lips!

August 10, 2018

So lightweight and gorgeous

Ofra lippies are my favourites matte lipsticks! They are super lightweight on the lips. They stay all day and don’t make my lips dry or crack onto the lips. Would definitely buy more shades.

August 07, 2018

Shade Verona is very neutral stays very well.

I love this liquid lip. I feel like nothing is on my lips at all. The nudey brown is very neutral true brown nude. It is not sticky and if set correctly with not smear or transfer. I am amazed with how this it is.

July 14, 2018

Long wearing!

This glides on super smooth and really long wearing. It smells great too. So many different shades to choose from. My favorite is Santa Ana. I have a few in my collection.. how have I been without this brand before? Life changing!

July 06, 2018

Good product and colours!

I love idea I'm new to buying brand mms e makeup and idea has to be a favourite brand of mine! They have a amazing lipsticks and the colours are amazing as well just a great product!

July 06, 2018

im in looooooooooooove

WOW mat comme ont les aimes, légers comme ont les aimes et d'une durabilité hors paire!
    les ''shades'' sont multiples, et vraiment tous tres beau!
    jadore leurs lipsticks!

June 21, 2018

Creamy, long wear

I love how creamy this liquid lipstick is. It never dries out on your lips, and still has a long staying power. The applicator makes it easy to apply, and it doesn’t bleed. It has a full pigment look. There isn’t a scent to it, so no offensive taste or smell. It lasts for hours, even after eating.

March 11, 2018

Ofra Laguna Beach liquid lipstick

Favourite liquid lipstick and colour I’ve ever bought. I try others but always end up going back to this. It lasts all day and feels good on lips, not too drying like most liquid lipsticks can be! On the more exapensive side but honestly well worth it

January 22, 2018

I loved this product

I loved the liquid lipstick so much that I order two set of three of different shade colors which I took a risk on and its my go to go shades and brand..I totally recommend this to all the ladies