OFRA COSMETICS Liquid Lipstick Reviews
#38 in Lipstick

June 26, 2019

Lasts better then most

I used this liquid lipstick last night for grad and it stayed on the entire evening. I was surprised because most times when I eat or drink something it starts to come off. Now it did lose some colour but there was no awkward line left because it still left a dark shades to my lips

May 15, 2019

It's ok

I’m not really a fan of Ofra Cosmetics. I received various shades of their liquid lipsticks from beauty subscription boxes, and never use them.. just pass them on to the next person. Although i have tried the shade "Unzipped". I love the shade and it wears nice on the lips. It feels creamy and non drying.

April 30, 2019

Great liquid lipstick!

I bought this liquid lipstick on sale in Verona. Because I heard so much good stuff and it was all true. It keeps the lips so moist. It last most of the day and the color itself is to die over. The only thing that is scary is the price. I would not be able to by this full retail price , it's just too expensive. But I would still recommend it.

April 15, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great little lipstick

I like the formula of this liquid lipstick. Its nice and light. Long lasting and the colour wears evenly. One lippie should last you a while, no need for touch ups.

March 21, 2019
    Georgia, United States

I've tried Monaco and Havana Nights

I've received two different shades in past beauty subscription boxes, and I love them. Ofra brand smells like cake! Havana nights is matte, however it does transfer pretty easily and can make a mess if you aren't careful! It's very opaque pigmentation! Monaco is a sheer (but buildable!) color! Not as transferrable- I went out and ate and drank and still had that metallic color on my lips!

August 10, 2018

So lightweight and gorgeous

Ofra lippies are my favourites matte lipsticks! They are super lightweight on the lips. They stay all day and don’t make my lips dry or crack onto the lips. Would definitely buy more shades.

August 07, 2018

Shade Verona is very neutral stays very well.

I love this liquid lip. I feel like nothing is on my lips at all. The nudey brown is very neutral true brown nude. It is not sticky and if set correctly with not smear or transfer. I am amazed with how this it is.

July 14, 2018

Long wearing!

This glides on super smooth and really long wearing. It smells great too. So many different shades to choose from. My favorite is Santa Ana. I have a few in my collection.. how have I been without this brand before? Life changing!

July 06, 2018

Good product and colours!

I love idea I'm new to buying brand mms e makeup and idea has to be a favourite brand of mine! They have a amazing lipsticks and the colours are amazing as well just a great product!

July 06, 2018

im in looooooooooooove

WOW mat comme ont les aimes, légers comme ont les aimes et d'une durabilité hors paire!
    les ''shades'' sont multiples, et vraiment tous tres beau!
    jadore leurs lipsticks!