OGX Anti-breakage + keratin oil weightless rapid reviving oil Reviews
#95 in Hair Care

April 16, 2019

so easy to use

I have been noticing frequent tangles and quite a bit of hair falling out while I am brushing my hair. I believe this is due to menopause. This is my first time using an Ogx product. I enjoy how easy this hair oil is to spray. It only dispenses a little mist. There is no greasy residue to weigh down my thin hair. When I touch my hair it is soft and tangle free.

April 15, 2019

i would buy this on the regular!

makes my hair feel so soft and shiny without leaving a residue or greasy feeling. I can feel it becoming stronger, there isn't so much breakage noticed when straightening my hair, i can run my fingers through it without getting snagged

April 04, 2019

This stuff is amazing

Since after having my son, the breakage of my hair has been unbearable. Sometimes combing alone can cause a huge amount of broken ends and hair everywhere! I switched to this type of hair serum and it’s amazing! My hair feels softer, with less breakage and damage!

March 13, 2019

Fave Oily product

This stuff really smooths out the fuzz & fizz especially on the ends. As long as its not sprayed too close to the roots, there's no chance of it being noticeably oily, It's a good on the run spray. I don't usually use oil based products, but I guess there is a first time for everything :)

August 27, 2018

Light, non-greasy

This keratin oil is light, and spray-able for an even coverage. It feels great in my hair and on my scalp. Its not a heavy oil, it doesn't make my hair feel greasy, even when I use it as a a shine booster on dry hair.

May 23, 2018

works great

I find a huge difference in my hair since i have started using OGX for my hair shampoo, conditioner and now a spray I apply on dry hair for use of fly aways. I wash my hair every other day and I spray with this keratin proteins and argan oil spray every single day then brush it through. My hair is soft, shiny, silky looking, no fly aways, no tangles, lightly scented from root to tip. I love to use this stuff with other OGX products.