OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner

OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 677 in Conditioner

April 12, 2017

I love this conditioner. I only use a small amount and my hair feels very clean and not stripped. It also helps when drying because I don't have to use as much heat. I use it with the shampoo and my hair doesn't feel weighted down or itchy at all.

March 22, 2017

Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth everytime I use it! I even find that I can use any shampoo first and the OGX conditioner will still work amazingly!

August 30, 2016

I use this along with the shampoo and it does wonders for my naturally thick wavy curly hair. Does not weigh it down but controls the frizz and leaves it shiny and manageable.

October 16, 2015

This conditioner smells amazing and leaves hair smooth and shiny! I have thin/limp blonde hair and it feels so amazing after blow drying! Be sure to use the Shampoo with this conditioner and you wont be disappointed! Walmart is usually the cheapest @ $8-9 per bottle, while Shoppers is typically $10-$11 unless on sale.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Morganv14 added a new review for