OGX Coconut Miracle Oil shampoo Reviews
#165 in Shampoo

May 15, 2019

Worked great on my fine hair

I tried the OGX coconut miracle oil on my thin limp hair. Following the directions is important...if not used properly it will leave an oily mess. It worked great! It was a bit expensive but you only need a little so it will last a long time. It left my hair nice and shiny!

April 03, 2019

Favourite shampoo

My favourite shampoo. it lathers well and smells amazing. The conditioner makes my hair so soft and silky. I won't be going back to a different brand now.

February 12, 2019

Worth every cent

Pair this with ogx miracle coconut conditioner and you'll never use another type again. Seriously, it's the best. My hair was damaged almost beyond repair, thankfully I found this, it looks and feels healthier than I could've ever imagined.

September 17, 2018

Lovely fragrance and rich texture

I tried some OGX products at a friend's place and liked them so I decided to buy some for myself. The fragrance reminds me of summer, creates a thick lather and boosts volume. I thought that my frizz would be more controlled with this product but so far it hasn't worked for that concern.