Oikos Greek yogurt creations coco flakes
Good

Oikos Greek yogurt creations coco flakes Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 319 in Yogurt

May 11, 2017

Wow. Ma nouvelle saveur préférée de yogourt Oikos. Le goût est juste extraordinaire avec un yogourt grec riche et crémeux et un fond avec des vrais morceaux de noix de coco. Un pur delice lorsqu'on veut se gâter. Dommage que ce soit une édition limitée qui n'est plus disponible. La version Oikos à la noix de coco qui n'est pas création n'est malheureusement pas à la hauteur.

January 19, 2017

We are brand new to the Oikos family just this January. I was unaware they had a creations selection until this past week. This one is sooo good! The coconut tastes fresh! I treated myself and added some dark chocolate chips, oh snap! Will be purchasing this flavor again.

September 24, 2016

I'm obsessed with oikos yogurts and I only recently noticed this new "creations" variety. There were a few to choose from but I loved the sound of this coco flakes one. I purchased it at regular price, $4.29 and tried it for breakfast the next morning.

This was super tasty! The Greek yogurt is always really thick and flavourful, than with the bold taste of coconut, sooooo good. I found this to taste like a toasted coconut rather than regular coconut but loved it none the less. I will defiantly purchase this again and now I'm even more excited to try the other new flavours.