Oikos Greek yogurt pineapple

Oikos Greek yogurt pineapple Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 309 in Yogurt

April 12, 2017

Tried this yogurt but I didn't like it. Found it to be too thick and I just didn't enjoy it. Won't buy it again for myself but my husband loved it and would eat it again.

March 31, 2017

I am seriously addicted to Greek yogurt, despite being lactose intolerant, so I am really fussy about which ones I eat. This is one of the best ones I've dried. The right thick, creamy texture. Not runny and watery like other yogurts. I have been searching for pineapple yogurt since I was in Italy in 2000, and this is even better. So yummy. Fabulous in smoothies, too!

January 09, 2017

The oikos pineapple flavor has a ton of fruit to mix into the yogurt.
    Tlater it is mixed, it is a great thick yogurt that has a true taste to it.
    It is a great snack when you have a slight hunger craving

March 17, 2016

I'm really enjoying the Oikos Greek pineapple yogurt. like the rest of oikos greek yogurts it's very thick and smooth, tons of fruit and absolutely delicious

January 09, 2016

This is one of my favourite snacks, I wasn't really a big fan of Greek yogurt but when I spotted this variety with pineapple which I love I thought I would give it a try. It's really sweet and delicious. ( only 100 calories!) so I moved on and tried other flavours and they are all very good but I must say the pineapple is my favourite.

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic