Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews
#2 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

Great texture

Great texture. I prefer the plain because I'm trying to cut out all sugar and the plain from Oikos doesn't taste as sour as other kinds. I really enjoy it especially with some cereal. We also really like it as a family during Ramadan as a Suhoor meal because it's fast, enjoyable, and filling

Yum!

I buy this just for me...it's like ice cream only so much better for you. For a treat a drizzle some honey on top! It's mom's time out bowl of heaven!

California, United States

Love this yogurt!

This yogurt is delicious and at a great value. I also love the high protein content so I feel confident knowing my kids are getting a good serving of protein and also tastes good!

Virginia, United States

Good yogurt

I enjoy how creamy this yogurt is. I am not a fan of too sweet. So I am always checking sugar. Chobani is my first choice but I do but this yogurt from time to time

August 15, 2018

My favorite yogurt!

I really love this yogurt. I just get the plain but if you are not used to eating Greek yogurt plain then it can taste bitter. I love the high protein content and it makes for a great snack.

August 03, 2018

Absolutely delicious

I’m always loving the new flavours that they come up with. Such creamy and delicious yogurt that keeps me satisfied for hours. My favourite Greek yogurt to buy!

June 19, 2018

my favourite yogurt!

I like how healthy and simple this greek yogurt is, its great with fruit or granola, or even by itself! It is part of my everyday breakfast routine and as a vegetarian it helps ensure I get all my protein needs!

June 18, 2018

Only yogurt for me!

I’m an extremely picky eater and their greek yogurt is the only kind I’ll eat. So smooth, and a great variety of flavours to try. This product goes on sale often, so that helps with cost as well!

June 16, 2018

Great yoghurt

Oikos is definitely the brand of yogurt I turn to the most, I like thick textured yogurt so I really enjoy the thickness of this. It has a good amount of protein to make it a substantial snack and love all the flavours I've tried. I often have plain yogurt as a means to cut back on sugar and if i am eating plain this is the brand I most prefer because it still has a nice flavour.

June 12, 2018

Delicious Greek yogurt and good snack

I often eat Greek yogurt as an afternoon snack. Oikos is great because it has a nice texture with lots of different tasty flavours to choose from. The portion is good for snacking and gets you through the afternoon before dinner.