Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews
#1 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 13, 2018

Amazing!

As a person who loves thick yogurt, this product is one of my favourites because you can taste the quality! The lime flavour is one of my favourites!!

October 03, 2018

Tastes so good

i love the lime, lemon, and strawberry flavours. Others are just personal preference but i would def recommend this product. My family loves them too.

September 29, 2018

Un vrai delice!

Ici, tout le monde les aimes! Ils somt crémeux, vraiment delicieux!

Ils sont parfait comme collations à la maison, ou dans la boite à lunch, pour l'ecole ou le travail!

Great texture

Great texture. I prefer the plain because I'm trying to cut out all sugar and the plain from Oikos doesn't taste as sour as other kinds. I really enjoy it especially with some cereal. We also really like it as a family during Ramadan as a Suhoor meal because it's fast, enjoyable, and filling

Yum!

I buy this just for me...it's like ice cream only so much better for you. For a treat a drizzle some honey on top! It's mom's time out bowl of heaven!

California, United States

Love this yogurt!

This yogurt is delicious and at a great value. I also love the high protein content so I feel confident knowing my kids are getting a good serving of protein and also tastes good!

Virginia, United States

Good yogurt

I enjoy how creamy this yogurt is. I am not a fan of too sweet. So I am always checking sugar. Chobani is my first choice but I do but this yogurt from time to time

August 15, 2018

My favorite yogurt!

I really love this yogurt. I just get the plain but if you are not used to eating Greek yogurt plain then it can taste bitter. I love the high protein content and it makes for a great snack.

August 03, 2018

Absolutely delicious

I’m always loving the new flavours that they come up with. Such creamy and delicious yogurt that keeps me satisfied for hours. My favourite Greek yogurt to buy!

June 19, 2018

my favourite yogurt!

I like how healthy and simple this greek yogurt is, its great with fruit or granola, or even by itself! It is part of my everyday breakfast routine and as a vegetarian it helps ensure I get all my protein needs!