Oil of Olay Active Hydrating Cream

Oil of Olay Active Hydrating Cream Reviews

Ranked #884 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

December 19, 2016

Oil of Olay Active Hydrating cream is part of my daily routine. It is fast absorbing and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. While it is part of their lower price range, it helps combat dry skin and does the job!

September 14, 2016

This has been my facial lotion most of my adult life. It has been like an old and reliable friend to me. It does hydrate and my skin feels less dry every day.

September 11, 2016

Lasts all day. Absorbs quickly. Doesn't leave a heavy feeling on your skin. I've used both the original and sensitive skin. Both are great products. Would definitelyrecommend to others

February 12, 2016

Love oil of Olay cream, especially the kind with the shimmer! It makes my skin so soft and adds a nice shimmer in the sun or the dreary winter days! Never use anything else!

January 21, 2016

It works. Fine lines diminished. It doesn't take a lot to work. It is light feeling on your skin. My face didn't feel clogged or tight. It smelled nicer then most.

January 18, 2016

I bought this lotion once but not again because I found it pricey. However I did like it and liked how light weight it was on my face. It hydrated my face and left it very soft and smooth.

January 18, 2016

My go to moisturiser for years. I always finish it, which is rare for me. I stray and try other moisturisers but they never compare. Goes on smooth, doesn't feel oily. Love it.

February 24, 2015

What I love is how much it hydrates. Being able to get out of the shower and not have to use lotion is wonderful. My skin felt fresh and hydrated. I do find it expensive but I was lucky to grab it on sale for half price.

December 05, 2014

Fabulous product! Love all of the Oil of Olay products

June 30, 2014

I've used this product for a long time its the best all of the oil of play product s are great