O'Keefe's Working Hands Reviews

Good - 0

June 21, 2017

It Works

My father inlaw recommended this cream to me, I'm so glad that he did. I have dry cracked hands and suffer from eczema. This product soothes my hands, is not greasy, and is unscented. It also works well on my feet. I would recommend this product.

May 16, 2017

5/5 for sure! This hand cream is amazing! It soothes dry, skin instantly and keeps working to actually heal it. It is lightweight and not greasy! I love it!

December 04, 2016

I love this stuff! I use it on my cuticles and hands it is great for winter cracked skin and peeling cuticles. It works very well my kids use it as well, you can also use on your feet!.

February 12, 2016

Absolutely the best hand cream ever in my opinion. I am diabetic and suffer from extremely dry skin and cracked/split skin around my fingers. this stuff works as soon as you put it on. love it. price is a little high so I watch for it to go on sale and stock up.
    It now also comes in 2 sizes which is nice