O'Keeffe's Lip Repair Lip Balm Reviews

April 30, 2020

Dry Lips Saviour!

No one loves the look or feel of dry lips. This little tube does the trick every time. A little goes a long way which is what I love about it. You don't need a ton, and you don't need to continuously re-apply. The price is reasonable compared to other chapsticks that are available, but well worth it!

April 26, 2020

Works like magic!

I consistently have incredibly dry cracked lips. This product seems to be the ONLY thing that we help heal my lips. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone

February 05, 2020

Good stuff

I will try anything that promises to help me with dry lips, O’Keeffe’s did not disappoint and I used it til the very end. It’s on the pricier side compared to other balms I use. Personally, I need an exfoliating agent to be really effective.

January 30, 2020
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

My Fave

Incredibly moisturising, relieves dry lips instantly. Very thick and rich consistency. I love the mint version too. Slightly plumping effect.
    It's the only lip balm I will ever buy. And I've tried so many

January 01, 2020

Love it!

Me and my husband both love the o’keeffes lip repair! It’s very hydrating and great for men and women! I feel like it’s better hydrating then many other lip balms out there - worth the price

December 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Holy grail for chapped and dry lips

Nothing compares to this lip balm, I've tried countless of lip balms which need to be reapplied every hour. Only apply this once a day and lips are so soft and supple. I always repurchase this whenever I run out, best lip balm ever

October 13, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Amazing

This has to be the very best lip balm I've ever tried. If you have very dry lips or just want a lovely feeling lip balm this is amazing.
    It last for hours on your lips and does not disappear in a while like some do. Longer term re ally works on dry cracked lips.

October 12, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Excellent

By far the best lip balm i have used. It really does leave lips feeling soft. When it's on it doesn't feel sticky like others.it is slightly more expensive but it's defiantly worth paying extra for.

October 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Absolute BEST lip balm

Firstly, I am the QUEEN of lip balms - there are VERY few I have not tried so trust me when I say, this is truly the BEST lip balm I have found to date.

Whether you simply want to moisturize your lips or get relief from dryness or cracks - this should be your go-to. It has moisture that lasts - I mean, literally for hours and has a matte finish so no glossy or sticky feeling. Also, if you are like me and look for products without harsh ingredients then you will love that this is hypoallergenic and does not have a scent. It adsorbs quick, leaves my lips smooth and protected whether I use it alone, under a lipstick or apply before eating or drinking - it keeps them moisturized and provides instant relief! You can it easily at any local drugstores and I promise, you won't regret it.

October 01, 2019

Amazing!!

This product did wonders for my dry, cracked lips. Especially after I had 22 stitches go right across them! I'm prEtty sure it even helped fade the scar!