Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Reviews
#38 in Hair Care

July 17, 2019

salut les cheveux brillants

wow wow wow, recommandé par ma coiffeuse suite à un balayage. Ce produit garde mes cheveux brillants, et en santé. Petite quantité pour 15 minutes avant le shampoing et le tour est joué.

July 08, 2019

I would buy it again

I love this product! It works so good to help with breakage for those of us that bleach their hair! It is pretty expensive even for a small bottle but you don't need to use it too often and I find it makes a huge difference! , I recommend this to everyone have blonde hair bleach and dry hair just take one bottle and you see the big difference , i use this once when my hair was damage and when i use it its make my hair healthy again with nice colour

July 05, 2019

Hair Repair

I bought this product last year when I was in desperate need of hair repair for my platinum blonde hair. I saw online a lot of reviews that showed miracle work with this product so I decided to give it a try. (You do not need 1 and 2 necessarily with this product and can be bought standalone!) I bought it off of Amazon as it was at the time a couple bucks cheaper than Sephora, and I used it probably four times total before the bottle was empty (my hair is a few feet long) and left it in for about 45-90 minutes each time, then normal shampoo & conditioner rinse. Almost instantly I saw an improvement in the silliness and sheen of my hair; it’s impossible to fix split ends without cutting them but this really did a close job! It was so healthy and conditioned that it gave the appearance of no real split ends, frizz or frays! It’s a great price all things considering, I just wish I didn’t need to use so much of it for my hair! (Larger bottles or a discounted price maybe??) but honestly, it’s worth it. Have seen an incredible improvement in my hair after a few months of regular use.

July 04, 2019
    Texas, United States

Say YES to shiny, smooth, hydrated hair with the Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector! Don’t get me wrong, this product is not cheap... but if you want to invest in a really good product for your hair, this is the one that I swear by. I only use it once (maybe twice) per week.
    ➖ AVAILABLE @ Sephora 💋

June 25, 2019

Where has this been all my life?

This product has been an absolute Miracle for my hair. My hair got damaged by using a MLM System. When I say damaged... picture dry brittle, split ends, coarse horse hair that was once healthy and beautiful.

One treatment ... ONE treatment of this product transformed my hair and mended it. I’ve done 4 treatments since May. It has been a game changer. It’s expensive but well worth it if you have damaged hair. Don’t waste your money trying anything ELSE!!

May 23, 2019

HOLY GRAIL!!!

This product is honestly AMAZING! It does wonders. I had cut my hair a couple years back and it just wasn't growing! My hair dresser told me about this wonderful treatment and it really makes a world of a difference. My hair stopped breaking and most importantly has started to grow again! I will continue to buy this forever.

March 31, 2019

I LOVE this stuff!

Olaplex has literally changed my life. It has helped my spilt ends and breakage of my hair so significantly that my hair is now as long as it was in high school and healthy looking!

March 26, 2019

Healthy Hair

I have used this product in order to get my hair back to its original state.

I wish the bottle was bigger but this product works wonders in my hair considering I perm and dye it.

One of the best products on there on the market

March 20, 2019

Saved my bleached blonde hair!

I dyed my naturally curly/dry, dark brown hair blonde earlier this year, and my hair was totally fried (which is normal of course). After about two uses of Olaplex, my hair was on its way back to normal. I only wash my hair twice a week so the small bottle and heavy price tag is not too bad for me, as a bottle will last me about a month. I wet my hair, and leave the Olaplex treatment on for 30 minutes, then wash out. My hair will always be naturally dry, but I was super impressed (and relieved!) when Olaplex restored my hair back to life!

March 19, 2019

Miracle Maker

I have struggled for years to find something to help the look and strength of my hair. I have been asked many times before using this product if I swim in chlorinated pools, which I don't. Since using this product for the last month I have noticed a marked improvement in my hair. Will keep using.