Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo Reviews
#82 in Shampoo

August 30, 2020

This helped my dyed blonde hair!

I was looking for something to repair my Dyed blonde hair.this was amazing! I immediately saw results and am so thankful to have found something that works so well.

June 24, 2020

Just get it

I use this after I use purple shampoo or in between it but it makes your hair so soft and run your fingers through your hair before conditioning
    It is so light weight you don’t need much
    First wash a quarter size second wash right after dime size it’s amazing

May 10, 2020

Great step to incorporate!

I would reccomend if you havent tried olaplex products yet, to try the No. 3 Hair Perfector since this has a larger impact after use. However, I think the shampoo and conditioner is also amazing if you're looking incorporate olaplex moreso into your routine. A little goes a long way!

April 14, 2020

The best for bleached hair!

I absolutely love this shampoo! My hair experienced no dry ends, or any fall out from breakage after having it bleached two times. The shampoo leaves it soft And smooth, not frizzy and after it gets styled it looks even better! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who decides to bleach their hair.

March 30, 2020

Olaplex

I have always had dried and fried hair since I bleached it out from black to blonde.
    My hair would literally break apart while brushing it, until I started using Olaplex! My hair is stronger, shiner and in such better condition!

March 30, 2020

Saved my bleached hair

When you’re feeling down about your dry hair call in the superhero OLAPLEX !!! I stand by this product and use it about 2 a week for better results!!!

March 24, 2020

Liquid gold

I have been using olaplex for a while now and I just love this shampoo. This shampoo works wonders. My hair used to be very dry and brytle. Ever since I started using olaplex I have seen a difference in my hair. Only a pea size amount is needed. I recommend this product to all my girlfriends

February 05, 2020
    Halton, United Kingdom

Love this

I have long, thick, coarse hair that is prone to dry ends. I use the Olaplex System 1-5 and I really love the shampoo. It’s great value for money, as for me I use less per wash than with other shampoos and I feel it’s maintaining my hair really well. Would definitely recommend.

January 21, 2020

Strong hair awaits

I’m super blonde and although I don’t bleach I love a good toner? This brings my hair back to life, it layers like crazy and strengthens like no other!

October 26, 2019

This is the way to go!!!

My hair stylist recommended this product to me. When I tried this my hair was over processed and had some issues. I was loosing my hair due to a autoimmune disease not only is my hair coming back, it’s strong and soft My hair is so healthy thanks to this product!