Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo Reviews
#82 in Shampoo

March 28, 2021

Awesome

After ditching my last brand shampoo over hair loss claims, my sister recommended Olaplex 4 Bond maintenance shampoo. The first thing I noticed was that I only needed a small amount for it to lather up throughout my hair. It definitely goes a long way compared to other shampoos where you need a handful to be able to lather up. It has a very light fragrance and leaves my hair feeling clean and weightless.

March 12, 2021

Love!!!

This is the only shampoo I’ll use. It makes my hair feel clean and strengthens every single strand. It lathers really nicely so a little bit definitely goes a long way - which is definitely a gold thing considering the price.

Redcar and Cleveland, United Kingdom

Amazing!

Such an amazing shampoo! A little goes such a long way when you lather it up in your hands first, I love how my hair feels after using this and I can definitely see a difference since using it. It has saved my hair and completely transformed the condition of it!

Ohio, United States

Weighs heavy on my hair

I wanted to love Olaplex but, for me, this shampoo is too heavy and leaves my hair flat and oily. It’s very concentrated so you only use a little bit, while I like. I also really like the lemony scent it has. Sadly, I just didn’t get the results I was hoping for.

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Amazing

Seems expensive for such a small bottle when you can get a bigger one in a supermarket for £2. And it is. But if you are serious about haircare you need this in your life! The tiniest amount is enough to wash your whole hair it lathers really well. Only bad thing I could say is it doesn’t smell great. Not a bad smell I just can’t really smell it at all. Hair feels so good after using but I use the whole olaplex system so can’t comment on this alone. Not just for chemically treated hair, great for heat and hard water damage!

February 25, 2021

Seriously amazing

Okay I'm not one to normally rave about shampoos, since they tend to be fairly basic, but this shampoo is actually amazing. I have thin, fine hair that tends to get oily pretty quickly. This shampoo cleans my hair so well that I can go 3-4 days without washing again. The lather on this shampoo is also AMAZING, you need the smallest amount to get a good lather and it doesn't make your hair feel squeaky clean after. Cannot recommend this enough, and will repurchase forever.

February 05, 2021
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Excellent for frizz

bit dear in price but goes a long way. Need a little amount for great lather. Very nourishing and make hair very manageable. I also use the no5 conditioner and highly recommended combo!

February 05, 2021
    Bradford, United Kingdom

A little goes a long way

My hairdresser introduced this beauty to me. My hair was in bad condition and after using this range on my lifeless hair it was a game changer.
    I only need a small amount on my long hair and it lathers us so well. I love the luxurious feel of this and my hair feels so smooth and silky afterwards. Its my go to shampoo now :)

February 02, 2021

Great for heat damaged hair!

I thought this product was over-hyped at first and bought the trial sizes from Sephora to see if they would have any impact on my hair or not. Once I started using them, my hair was not drastically different but there's more shine to it, it feels healthier as well!

2.7/5

January 20, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Was disappointed.

So many people in the hair industry recommend this product, but unfortunately I couldn't see what the fuss was about. It is so overpriced. I have very thick hair so usually need quite a lot of each product - but the size of bottle means I had to use less than normal and found that it "stuck" to certain areas of my hair. It left it feeling sticky and I didn't notice any visible changes or improvements and actually decided to stop using and went back to tresemme.