Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo Reviews
#18 in Hair Care

March 20, 2019

I have been struggling with my hair my entire life... until I discovered Olaplex line. M stylist recommended it for me. I began with # 3, however, I found that the combination of the shampoo + conditioner works just as well as the #3 treatment. I still use #3 treatment, and the sh+condi combination enhances the effect even more! My hair has NEVER been so soft, bouncy, healthy!

July 19, 2018

Clean and Nourished - Love it!

I purchased this product through my hairdresser as i could not find it in store. It can be used along with other Olaplex products and treatments. It is a fantastic product, a LITTLE amount of shampoo is needed (water softened country water) trust me, leaves hair feeling clean, has light pleasant scent and hair feels clean but not stripped. Has helped with scalp irritation for recent colour (i react to red) which is a pleasant side effect. Worth the $$$!