Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner Reviews
#25 in Hair Care

June 03, 2022

Strengthen your hair

I’ve always seen Olaplex as an add on service
    At the hair salon and when I found out there was an at home treatment I was overjoyed. This product line has made a huge difference in the strength of my hair and I would definitely recommend to anyone who frequently colours their hair or lightens it!.

January 21, 2022

Worth it

Leaves my hair, soft and shiny. I use this with the olaplex shampoo. This range helps restructure the bonds broken through damage by over processing hair , dry and damaged hair and it works. Pricey but a little goes a long way.

January 08, 2022
    United States

Olaplex no.5 conditioner

Once I tried olaplex no. 5 bond maintenance conditioner I fell in love. Olaplex products leave your hair feeling soft,shiny, and strong! Olaplex products help with thinning and or frizzy hair. The smell is wonderful and leaves my hair looking like I just came from the salon.

2.3/5

January 07, 2022

Overrated product

I truly feel that this is an overrated product. I've been using this for over 3 weeks, alongside the No. 4 shampoo, and its made no difference to my hair in terms of softness, look manageable etc. Not worth the price you pay for a tiny bottle, thats for sure

December 29, 2021

Super Smooth Silky Hair! 10/10 recommend!

I love this conditioner! It makes my dry hair feel so smooth and silky even after applying heat products. My only wish is that the price point was a little more affordable!

December 12, 2021

The three step system is magic

So there is actually a three-step system for this in order for it to be effective. There is a shampoo, conditioner, and then a treatment mask. When used all together this is fantastic. As someone who changes the color of my hair every few months this has been a lifesaver because it helps protect my hair and repair my hair from the damage.

October 01, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Hair feels brand new!

The shampoo and conditioner leave your hair feeling salon fresh, so silky smooth and definitely worth the money! You pay for what you get and this is a high end product and you can definitely tell!

September 26, 2021
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Conditioner

I use this conditioner after the olaplex shampoo and it does my hair wonders! Repairs and nourishes the hair making it smooth and sleek! Love the results and I will be repurchasing!

August 15, 2021
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Great conditioner

My hair feels lovely after using this with the Olaplex Shampoo. It feels so smooth and you don’t need to use much of the conditioner! I will definitely be repurchasing!

July 19, 2021

A little goes a long way

I bought this in a mini sample pack from Sephora after having it recommended to me by the Curl Lounge when I started exploring products for my now wavy hair. Even with just past my shoulder hair, I don't find that I need to use a lot of product. In fact, I replaced the shampoo way before I did the conditioner. I find it leaves my hair smooth and with less tangles, and stays soft for days even with workouts.