Olay 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cloths Reviews
#12 in Face Wipes

These textured cloths combine soap-free cleansers and conditioners to exfoliate and condition skin while cleansing it of dirt, oil, and make-up—even mascara.

February 04, 2020

Smooth and Hydrated

Purchased this specifically for those lazy nights where I am just too tired to do my whole face cleansing regime! Gentle on my sensitive/reactive skin, I am very pleased with these cloths that I now incorporate them into my regime everyday! My skin feels smooth, hydrated, refreshed without any irritation. Definately repurchasing.

January 30, 2020
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

A cleansing wipe and moisturiser in one

My make up come off effortlessly my skin felt smooth too. I was able to re wet the wipe so i got 2 uses from it in one go rather than use 2 wipes. No need for moisturiser after either

January 15, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love love love this

I loved this product, it really does clean and remove all oil makeup and dirt from your face while leaving your face feeling like you had a deep clean facial. I also love it because i no longer stain all of my facecloths! If you haven't already tried this I highly recommend you do it. Sure made my cleaning routine more enjoyable and its very effective!

January 03, 2020

Easy to use

These wipes are super easy to use especially when travelling. Good lather and gentle on your face. They are effective at removing most of my makeup. Will definitely repurchase.

November 26, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Perfect

Really happy with my new Olay 2in 1 daily facial cloths. Now I don’t need to carry with me all products to clean my face because Olay 2in1 wipes are everything I need . Recommend it

October 15, 2019

Perfect and removes all my makeup

Love this product. Face feels amazing afterwards and so clean. Removes all my makeup as well. Not very expensive for the amount of clothes you receive and goes on sale a lot at shoppers drug mart. Highly recommend!!!

October 01, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Works great

I tried these cloths last week and found they do work well at cleaning my face. Will continue using them! My daughter also tried them and said she will be using them also!

September 09, 2019
    United States

Travel game changer

The olay cloths are perfect for everyday use and quickly getting rid of caked on makeup. I love to take these with me when I travel so I can refresh after a long flight. My husband has used them too and they are strong enough that they don't tear on his day three stubble ;)

August 12, 2019

Great all in one makeup removal.

Nice and sudsy. Cloth is great for removing makeup. Smells good and refreshing. Inexpensive and easy to travel with. I like it because it leaves no residue.

August 09, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

definatley buy this again

i love these daily wipes,they leave my skin so soft and fresh and in very good condition.my mums used olay products for many years and to say shes 75 she certainly doesnt look it.most of my family use them aswell as they to want gorgeous fresh looking and moisturised skin.