4.1/5
Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

May 16, 2018

I would this product as I find that it works on my face.

The product is very creamy, goes on smoothly and I have noticed a difference since I have been using it. Some of my dark spots has also been going away.

April 14, 2018

What to love always and forever

Ughh I love this stuff ill always buy it love how it does everyrhing it says it will help with you can't go wrong and it's something u will always will return to and love forever

April 13, 2018

Ma creme de jour

Ce produit est devenu ma crème de jour attitré. Elle rempli mes critères. J'aime sa texture légère; ma peau est devenu douce et bien hydraté, mes pores se sont resserrés. Un petit conseil, attendez quand même une promo avant de l'acheter car le prix de base peut-être un peu onéreux je trouve.

April 02, 2018

Not just for aged skin!

I decided to give this a try due to having always had sensitive skin. It made my skin feel so soft and smoothed out most imperfections. The price tag is a bit high for a drugstore purchase, but when it is on sale it's well worth it. Has a great scent and love that it also has SPF!

March 30, 2018

All time

This is my all time morning facial moisturizer, since I hit my 20’s I started using this. Not so heavy not so light, just the right kind of moisturizer. It did wonders in my skin and the feeling upon applying. I could not ask for more about this moisturizer.

March 27, 2018

Amazing

Definitely works great. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and younger. It is definitely worth the money. The scent isn't too strong and the amount lasts a good time.

1.3/5

March 23, 2018

I would not buy this product agian

I was looking for a moturizer that I could take wiht me as I try very frequently. I wanted something that was “all inclusive” hence I would have less to carry. I saw this at the drug store and decided to give it a try. After using it for about 2 weeks now, I must say it’s like any old regular moisturizer. I see no difference in my skin. Thought on the bright side it did not give me any pimples. Overall, I probably won’t buy this again as I can get cheaper options to do just the same job.

March 21, 2018

Love OLAY

I will buy this product again and again. Have been using now for about 6 months and when your friends tell you that your skin looks great, you know it is working.

March 20, 2018

This works well for dry skin

I really liked this product because it had anti-aging properties but it wasn't tightening or drying. It made my skin look smooth but not dried out. I would buy this again.

March 19, 2018

J'en achete pour moi et mon mari régulierement

Mon mari a toujours travaillé au grand air et sa peau est devenu sèche et rugueuse. Cette creme a assouplie hydraté et embellie sa peau et il avait moins d'irritation lors du rasage.
    La mienne est devenue plus souple hydratée et belle.