Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #20 out of 1366 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 23, 2017

A must!

not only does it protect you from the sun, its a 7 in 1 ! It keeps your skin hydrated and makes those face lines go away. when you apply it, it is a bit oliy on skin. But very good moistrizer.

July 20, 2017

a great skin find

Olay facial moisturizer is great for every day use. I like added sunscreen. Noticeable wrinkle reduction. leaves skin soft and will last all day long.

July 16, 2017

I loved this

I really enjoyed this moisturizer for daytime because it was light and my skin drank it up right away.It was nice unde my makeup and worked well with my primer however i did not notice any really big skin change other than not being dry.I didnt feel glowy either it was a bit flat.The price was also a little high for my liking for a drugstore moisturizer,Im not sure if id buy this moisturizer again but I did enjoy it and would reccomend others to try it if it was on sale. Saying that i really enjoy the brand and i always look forward to trying new products from them.

June 02, 2017

I used this and loved it then decided to try another moisturizer because it was cheaper but I went back to this one. My skin is smoother and wrinkles reduced. Love it, won't change again.

May 21, 2017

Using this product since 3 years and have no complaints. supple and younger looking skin .No more dryness.Only a pea sized amount required.Look out for deals on the creme. It's worth it.

May 20, 2017

Avec ce produit ma peau hydratée tient longtemps. En plus, je n'ai pas besoin d'appliquer une grande quantité pour hydrater tout mon visage. Une petite suffit. Et c'est le point le plus important qui me plaît.

May 16, 2017

I use this product as an all in one foundation makeup. It hides my freckles when I want a perfect complexion. In the summer I buy it with suncreen to protect my face from the sun.

May 15, 2017

Considering the price of it I must say its pretty good, I mean you get what you pay for. I have yet to find a better one for the same price that is just as good. Unfortunately with my income I can not afford a better product. So if this is all u got money for then I would definitely recommend it.

May 13, 2017

I use the 25 spf total effects moisturizer and have been using it for many years. It is one of the few moisturizers that has a fragrance free type and that works best for me. Love this product, not greasy and always leaves my face feeling fresh and not dry.

May 12, 2017

Very High End product with price within your budget and the results are far than your expectations in 4-5 weeks. I would definitely recommend this product.