Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

January 20, 2018

Love this product

I love Olay facials in general. This product is also one of my favorites. It's so light, and refreshing. It keeps my face hydrated for a significant period of time, and it does not clog my pores. I totally recommend this product.

January 16, 2018

Moisture control

I like this lay moisturizer! It comes in a cute little bottle and works well. It smooths out my wrinkles and helps me feel younger! I wish the bottle was bigger and it is a big pricey but overall I would recommend this to all.

January 16, 2018

I would recommend this

This product was very lightweight and smelled great. I'm always on the lookout for a moisturizer that doesn't make my face greasy, but is still moisturizing enough to help with fine lines as I have combination skin.

January 15, 2018

Smooth

Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects is my daily go to cream after my face wash routine. It is not overly heavy but still feels like its enough to moisturize for the day. And there is no strong scent.

1.8/5

January 10, 2018

Not really impressed.

I do not tend to use Oil of Olay product but tried this one as it was on sale. Not at all impressed with this product and would not recommend this product to anyone!

December 13, 2017

It's ok

It kept my skin moisturized made my skin feel softer I used the whole bottle and didn't really see no difference in how my skin looked so as a moisturizer ok but that's it

November 07, 2017

ok

Not the best but not the worst. I received a free sample of this and I didn't notice a difference to my skin. Its full of chemicals so I'd rather use something natural

November 01, 2017

Works!

Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects is a must have product ..been using this for years along with some other Olay products and definitely see effectivenss..keeps my skin smooth..protected..and tightens..plus also diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.

October 15, 2017

Offers great value for money

I like Olay as it tends to offer great value for money overall. This product works well on my skin although I don't find it keeps my skin moisturized as long as some of the other leading brands. I do buy it from time to time when I am looking for something to suit my skin when it is having its more sensitive moments.

October 06, 2017

Been using play for years

I have been using ollay for years I love this cream. I t doesn't leave your skin oily like some others I have tried. I even wear it under makeup when i chose to wear it.