Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1268 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 21, 2017

A little goes a LONG way with the moisturizer. This it the first time I can actually say I needed less then the recommend dime size amount, need more like pea size. this spreads nicely and is soft and silky. I don't not leave the skin feeling oily or dry. It first use there was some sensitivity near my eyes that initially concerned me but found it was normal on there site. Second use there was little to no reaction and now no reaction.

April 19, 2017

LOVE THE OLAY BRAND PRODUCTS EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE VERY EXPENSIVE. THIS MAKES SKIN FEEL VERY SOFT AND MOISTURIZED AND TAKES A VERY LITTLE AMOUNT TO COVER FACE.

April 18, 2017

This is an awesome moisturizer! The feather effects line is exactly as labelled - light and effective! I apply day and night and have no over or under moisturizing concerns. However, be cautioned that the SPF 15 may not be overly effective if applied under another product, i.e., foundation. Do highly recommend!

April 14, 2017

I have had sensitive skin for as long as i have known. Whenever i try to use products on my face, pimples and rashes pop up. However this olay product is a godsend because it is very light and does not irritate my skin

April 07, 2017

I really love this moisurizer. It works without making you feel greasy like other moisturizers. I would definitely recommend if you get dry skin! It also doesn't have a strong cream smell to it, which is great!

March 29, 2017

I found the product to be smooth and creamy. It was easy to apply. The only problem with it is I found my face to be greasy feeling. I didn't like that.

March 20, 2017

After cleansing and exfoliating my face I definitely need some more Easter riser to apply to my skin. I need something that is not greasy and not heavy and this tends to be the perfect moisturizer for my skin type

March 13, 2017

This product was okay. I found it a bit greasy feeling to put on and maybe it didn't go with my skin at all times but I felt it could've been slightly better. It is one of the best products for moisturizing I am just unsure if the other things happen.

March 10, 2017

I've used this moisturizer for a couple of years now, i have really sensitive skin, but this never broke me out. this product keeps my face moist throughout the whole day without looking too shiny.

March 07, 2017

This moisturizer goes on nice and light. It absorbs very well and seems to hide fine lines very well. It has a nice clean fragrance and doesn't look greasy at all.