Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1261 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 21, 2017

A little goes a LONG way with the moisturizer. This it the first time I can actually say I needed less then the recommend dime size amount, need more like pea size. this spreads nicely and is soft and silky. I don't not leave the skin feeling oily or dry. It first use there was some sensitivity near my eyes that initially concerned me but found it was normal on there site. Second use there was little to no reaction and now no reaction.

April 07, 2017

I really love this moisurizer. It works without making you feel greasy like other moisturizers. I would definitely recommend if you get dry skin! It also doesn't have a strong cream smell to it, which is great!

March 13, 2017

This product was okay. I found it a bit greasy feeling to put on and maybe it didn't go with my skin at all times but I felt it could've been slightly better. It is one of the best products for moisturizing I am just unsure if the other things happen.

March 10, 2017

I've used this moisturizer for a couple of years now, i have really sensitive skin, but this never broke me out. this product keeps my face moist throughout the whole day without looking too shiny.

March 01, 2017

Très bon rapport qualité / prix!
    Sans vouloir investir dans une crème hors de prix j'ai décidé de l'essayer et je l'adore! Une crème douce, onctueuse, sans parfum fort. Sa texture crémeuse convient bien pour l'hiver ou ma peau a besoin d'être protégée contre le froid.
    Je la mélange avec mon fond de teint avant de lappliquer. Je l'adore!

March 01, 2017

January 09, 2017

I really like the olay moisturiser's they make my skin so soft and smooth I have tried a couple of the different one from olay and they all work great I tottaly recommend for people to try thmand find there favourite.

November 02, 2016

This product take care of our skin, use this to have a soft skin! smell so good also. not too expensive I use it every day and couldnt live without my olay now

October 23, 2016

I recently got a bottle of this new cream as a sample and so far I like it a lot. I use it under my eyes and around my mouth. The lines seem lighter and my skin tends to be brighter. It is a little pricey, so I don't know if I will purchase it again unless I find it makes a dramatic difference.

September 24, 2016

I like the little pump it comes in! You don't get a whole or glob out at once, not too little.. And the cream is so nice. One of the more affordable moisturizers for the mature skin, but definitely effective. Very nice to put on, a nice, light smell and I felt like it was helping my skin look younger.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot