Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

January 16, 2018

Moisture control

I like this lay moisturizer! It comes in a cute little bottle and works well. It smooths out my wrinkles and helps me feel younger! I wish the bottle was bigger and it is a big pricey but overall I would recommend this to all.

January 16, 2018

I would recommend this

This product was very lightweight and smelled great. I'm always on the lookout for a moisturizer that doesn't make my face greasy, but is still moisturizing enough to help with fine lines as I have combination skin.

December 13, 2017

It's ok

It kept my skin moisturized made my skin feel softer I used the whole bottle and didn't really see no difference in how my skin looked so as a moisturizer ok but that's it

October 15, 2017

Offers great value for money

I like Olay as it tends to offer great value for money overall. This product works well on my skin although I don't find it keeps my skin moisturized as long as some of the other leading brands. I do buy it from time to time when I am looking for something to suit my skin when it is having its more sensitive moments.

September 28, 2017

I would buy this again very affective

I use this daily it had a good sent and leaves my face feeling fresh and moisturized all day with out feeling greasy or clogging my pores . also it doesn't mess with my make up if I decide to put it on that day . I would deffintly continue to buy this product .

3.2/5

September 28, 2017

Not for oily skin

I thought I'll love this cream, but it made my skin with blackheads. I do have oily skin and I was shining like a light bulb. Maybe it's better for normal or dry skin, but definitely not if you have oily skin with blackheads.

August 15, 2017

Love the Moisture

Great Olay product! My face has been so dry this summer so I tried Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer and I was so happy with the results. No more tight face for me, only soft smooth skin.

July 16, 2017

I loved this

I really enjoyed this moisturizer for daytime because it was light and my skin drank it up right away.It was nice unde my makeup and worked well with my primer however i did not notice any really big skin change other than not being dry.I didnt feel glowy either it was a bit flat.The price was also a little high for my liking for a drugstore moisturizer,Im not sure if id buy this moisturizer again but I did enjoy it and would reccomend others to try it if it was on sale. Saying that i really enjoy the brand and i always look forward to trying new products from them.

May 21, 2017

Using this product since 3 years and have no complaints. supple and younger looking skin .No more dryness.Only a pea sized amount required.Look out for deals on the creme. It's worth it.

May 20, 2017

Avec ce produit ma peau hydratée tient longtemps. En plus, je n'ai pas besoin d'appliquer une grande quantité pour hydrater tout mon visage. Une petite suffit. Et c'est le point le plus important qui me plaît.