Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #20 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 20, 2017

a great skin find

Olay facial moisturizer is great for every day use. I like added sunscreen. Noticeable wrinkle reduction. leaves skin soft and will last all day long.

June 02, 2017

I used this and loved it then decided to try another moisturizer because it was cheaper but I went back to this one. My skin is smoother and wrinkles reduced. Love it, won't change again.

May 16, 2017

I use this product as an all in one foundation makeup. It hides my freckles when I want a perfect complexion. In the summer I buy it with suncreen to protect my face from the sun.

May 13, 2017

I use the 25 spf total effects moisturizer and have been using it for many years. It is one of the few moisturizers that has a fragrance free type and that works best for me. Love this product, not greasy and always leaves my face feeling fresh and not dry.

May 12, 2017

Very High End product with price within your budget and the results are far than your expectations in 4-5 weeks. I would definitely recommend this product.

April 29, 2017

I have used this for last 5+ years. I used it first in Middle East. Before I settled on it, I did shift to other moisturizers but came backbto this due to the value! It's always great in perfecting my skin, and not making me break out. Also when I use it once in the morning, I don't reapply till night and face no problem. It's perfect for my combination skin and Asian skin tone.

April 19, 2017

LOVE THE OLAY BRAND PRODUCTS EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE VERY EXPENSIVE. THIS MAKES SKIN FEEL VERY SOFT AND MOISTURIZED AND TAKES A VERY LITTLE AMOUNT TO COVER FACE.

April 18, 2017

This is an awesome moisturizer! The feather effects line is exactly as labelled - light and effective! I apply day and night and have no over or under moisturizing concerns. However, be cautioned that the SPF 15 may not be overly effective if applied under another product, i.e., foundation. Do highly recommend!

April 14, 2017

I have had sensitive skin for as long as i have known. Whenever i try to use products on my face, pimples and rashes pop up. However this olay product is a godsend because it is very light and does not irritate my skin

March 20, 2017

After cleansing and exfoliating my face I definitely need some more Easter riser to apply to my skin. I need something that is not greasy and not heavy and this tends to be the perfect moisturizer for my skin type