Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

January 20, 2018

Love this product

I love Olay facials in general. This product is also one of my favorites. It's so light, and refreshing. It keeps my face hydrated for a significant period of time, and it does not clog my pores. I totally recommend this product.

January 15, 2018

Smooth

Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects is my daily go to cream after my face wash routine. It is not overly heavy but still feels like its enough to moisturize for the day. And there is no strong scent.

November 01, 2017

Works!

Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects is a must have product ..been using this for years along with some other Olay products and definitely see effectivenss..keeps my skin smooth..protected..and tightens..plus also diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.

October 06, 2017

Been using play for years

I have been using ollay for years I love this cream. I t doesn't leave your skin oily like some others I have tried. I even wear it under makeup when i chose to wear it.

August 20, 2017

Amazing product

Amazing moisturizer that gives real results !!! I have been using this for so many years !!! Love the result . And will continue to use it for long i guess !!!

August 16, 2017

Exceeds my expectations !

I have been using this product for years. Love the fact that spf is built into this product. Silky smooth, pleasant smelling, easy to use dispenser makes this my go to, use every day moisturizer.

August 16, 2017

Gowing

Love this product. Great moisturizing without a heavy greasy feeling. I could see a difference within the 1st week. My skin looked smoother and fresher. I find as I age it's hard to known when to switch products. I was still using an oily skin wash but my skin has changed with age. I have now found one of my new skin care products. I love it.

August 11, 2017

love it alot

Have been using for a long time. Mine has a touch of foundation in it and SPF, so I get better protection and don't have to bother with foundation and powders

July 23, 2017

A must!

not only does it protect you from the sun, its a 7 in 1 ! It keeps your skin hydrated and makes those face lines go away. when you apply it, it is a bit oliy on skin. But very good moistrizer.

July 20, 2017

a great skin find

Olay facial moisturizer is great for every day use. I like added sunscreen. Noticeable wrinkle reduction. leaves skin soft and will last all day long.