Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #20 out of 1359 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 01, 2017

Très bon rapport qualité / prix!
    Sans vouloir investir dans une crème hors de prix j'ai décidé de l'essayer et je l'adore! Une crème douce, onctueuse, sans parfum fort. Sa texture crémeuse convient bien pour l'hiver ou ma peau a besoin d'être protégée contre le froid.
    Je la mélange avec mon fond de teint avant de lappliquer. Je l'adore!

March 01, 2017

February 28, 2017

I love using Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer. It has a great pump applicator which means I can use only the right amount and not waste any. It is really creamy and moisturizes my face well. It doesn't leave a greasy feel and is absorbed quickly.

February 25, 2017

You have to try this! Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer it just what the doctor ordered so to speak. It makes my skin so radiant and when I look in the mirror I do see results. My pours look smaller and my wrinkles are diminishing fast. I have been using this for about a month now. I even got it for free to try. Amazing, Love it, Try it you won't be sorry.

January 25, 2017

I use it everyday since 2 years now. I like the smell and texture of it. Although I don't think it had done much on my skin but again I never had wrinkles or discolouration. I like the cream and it's worth the price tag too.

January 11, 2017

At 47, acne isn't an issue and it is so nice to use a multi-faceted moisturizer that WORKS! The scent is minimal, it absorbs quickly, and the dispenser ensures you get every ounce of goodness from the container (without any airborne contamination, thank you!). Love it!

January 09, 2017

I really like the olay moisturiser's they make my skin so soft and smooth I have tried a couple of the different one from olay and they all work great I tottaly recommend for people to try thmand find there favourite.

January 06, 2017

The only facial mosturizer that has never caused me any irritation. I will most likely use this product for the rest of my life. I highly recommend to all skin types.

December 30, 2016

i have been using this for like 3 years now and i tell this has become like a must in my bag.am so in love with this that i ended up gifting it to my entire family and they have liked it too.it gives such a smooth texture to ur skin and the best part of it is its non greasy.

December 29, 2016

Olay 7 in one total effects moisturizer helps skin tone even out and lessons the look and feel of wrinkles. You can use as much as you like without a heavy film on skin.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine