4.1/5
Olay Body Quench Body Lotion Reviews

A moisturization breakthrough from Olay that helps give you sheer, fresh, deeply hydrated skin.Quench, with Green Tea and Vitamin Complex, is advanced body care. This quickly-absorbing, non-greasy formula can actually help prevent dryness while leaving skin with a sheer, fresh feel. First, Quench provides an immediate burst of moisture that continues for 24 hours. Then, infusing the skin's surface, it replenishes and protects the moisture barrier, strengthening skin's resilience against everyday drying conditions. The result? Fast-absorbing moisturization that breaks the cycle of dry skin, for quenched beautiful skin everyday.Allure 2008 Reader's Choice Award Winner for drugstore body lotion.

May 03, 2018

Great Product

I would use this again for sure. It is not my most favorite lotion in the world but for the price range it is one of my top two. Very rich and very hydrating

April 17, 2018

Doesn’t leave a sticky feeling

This cream absorbs well and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling. I like the variety and scent it has. It lasts pretty well however I find you need to apply liberally to retain moisture for a longer peroid of time.

April 07, 2018

The best body lotion

This is the best over all body lotion. It gives my skin what it need to glow and look years younger. It works for 24 hours, so no need to re apply many times a day. It comes in different formulas, I like the sheen one for evening outings, the "therapy" one is great for the tough winter dry skin and the "Age defying with firming" is perfect for everday.

March 28, 2018

Smells amazing

I love this product! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling so soft and luxurious.
    Olay is my favorite body lotions to keep my skin well moisturized when I get out of shower. It's full of vitamins for the skin, and really effective. I use it regularly. This is a must have.

March 20, 2018

Creme hydratante olay

J'aime la crème olay et ces parfums pour le corps surtout celle qui sens l'orchidées.Elle sent longtemps et j'ai l'impression d'être dans un jardin fleuri!
    Je le recommande.

March 09, 2018

Addicted

I love the smell of this. I use this cream every night, I love how it leave my skin feeling soft and doesn’t feel greasy. You don’t need very much a little can go along way.

March 09, 2018

i ike it

the product is good for dry skin, I apply it right after shower when my skin is still slightly damp, best result ever. it makes my skin soft and smooth. good value for your money spent

March 08, 2018

Olay body quench lotion

I will buy this product again for sure..it made my skin smoother and the fragrance was just the right amount. I also enjoyed the shimmer it left on my skin.

March 06, 2018

Lotion Quench de Olay

Je viens tout juste de faire l'essai de la lotion pour le corps Quench de Olay. Cette lotion hydrate la peau en profondeur. Ma peau était plus douce même après une seule application. Cette formule ne laisse pas la peau grasse comme le fait bien d'autre lotion hydratante sur le marché.
    Je l'utilise à tous les matins et tous le soirs.

March 06, 2018

olay body quench

I have tried this lotion a couple times and in different scents, I prefer to use this in the summer time as I find this a very lightweight lotion. it is great to keep you skin moisturized but I would not recommend it if you have very dry skin as I don't think it is thick enough to help with that