4.1/5
Olay Body Quench Body Lotion Reviews

A moisturization breakthrough from Olay that helps give you sheer, fresh, deeply hydrated skin.Quench, with Green Tea and Vitamin Complex, is advanced body care. This quickly-absorbing, non-greasy formula can actually help prevent dryness while leaving skin with a sheer, fresh feel. First, Quench provides an immediate burst of moisture that continues for 24 hours. Then, infusing the skin's surface, it replenishes and protects the moisture barrier, strengthening skin's resilience against everyday drying conditions. The result? Fast-absorbing moisturization that breaks the cycle of dry skin, for quenched beautiful skin everyday.Allure 2008 Reader's Choice Award Winner for drugstore body lotion.

August 17, 2016

I've used this lotion ever since I was in highschool, literally for over 10 years now! I love the smell and the formula, it goes on smooth and not greasy. It smells amazing and leaves your skin glowing. I've even gotten compliments about how incredible my skin feels!

August 03, 2016

I absolutely cannot go a day with out this moisturizer!! You can find a bottle by my bed side, in the bathroom, in the kitchen, at work in my desk and a couple of them at my trailer all summer.

July 27, 2016

I just love the scent of this body lotion!! It's really hydrating and leaves a nice glow to the skin!! Ever since I have started using it, I have probably emptied 15 bottles or maybe more...You can find it at a very affordable price at Walmart or any of your local pharmacies. This is definitely a cream that I recommend to anyone!!

July 05, 2016

This product feels so nice on the skin, Putting this on after a bath or a shower makes me feel like a million dollars. So soft and silky. This is one of my favorite products to use. Makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.

June 21, 2016

I do love the packaging. So girly! So cute! I felt a noticeable softer difference in my skin. I use so many products it is hard to choose just one. But this is in my top 5.

June 08, 2016

I go through so much of these lotions, it moisturizes & leaves the body feeling smooth & fresh. The smell is quiet refreshing & relaxing. Olay is a trusted brand.

June 07, 2016

I didn't love this cream. I found it left my skin feeling greasy. I also hated the smell. It did do an ok job of moisturizing my skin. I wouldn't use this again.

April 20, 2016

No better and more pricey than the cheaper yet more effective Lubriderm intensive care. Wet skin lotion leaves a very oily feeling on the hands which has to be washed off.

2.7/5

April 15, 2016

This is not the best lotion. It has a lovely scent, but it does not seem to penetrate the epidermis. It takes a while to not feel wet. Even after drying it feels slightly tacky. It's okay if in a bind, but not recommended.

April 07, 2016

I Try thaïs product and i lové thé smell and is verry soft for my body scean, i dont use never another product,thanks Olay your thé best.IF your Try your never change for another product.