Olay body wash luscious orchid Reviews

December 05, 2017

amazing

i use this product every time i shower it helps moisturize my skin the way i want it it feels like my skin is being refreshed with this stuff it is just amazing and would never give it up

August 25, 2017

Smells so good

I can't always find this when I'm shopping but when I do I definitely buy a few. It smells so good and the scent lasts and also deeply moisturizes. My skin is so soft after using. I have sensitive skin and some products irritate my skin. Olay has always been a brand I love and this body wash is great.

August 15, 2017

Loved the scent

Olay body wash, in general, is so creamy and makes my skin very soft; does not leave that sticky film on my skin like soap does. Nice scent for summer.

August 13, 2017

Refreshing

I love the smell of this body wash. The scent of orchids is very nice This body wash always leaves my skin feeling really soft. Everyone who visit always loves using my body wash.

July 03, 2017

Highly recommend

This body wash is by far my favorite scent from the olay body wash collection, it leaves my skin feeling soft and it doesn't leave any greasy residue. I am going to try the other scents because I love the formula so much.

June 21, 2017

Olay body wash luscious orchid

The Olay body wash luscious orchid is absolutely amazing, the smell is to DIE FOR. this website is super creamy and thick. My skin comes out of the shower so soft and nice after using this.

May 04, 2017

L'odeur de l'orchidée est douce et enveloppante et reste sur la peau durant un certain temps. N'est pas trop parfumé pour ceux qui ont de la sensibilité avec certain savon. Je le recommande.

May 01, 2017

I have used Olay often. I find it sometimes leaves my skin dry. It's also expensive and there are not any good coupons available for this product. However if on sale I still purchase

April 21, 2017

Olay body wash moisturizers my skin beautifully. It's gentle and has an amazing scent. It lathers well. I find it very affordable and readily available at most stores.

February 27, 2017

Loved how this product smelled and made my skin feel. My skin now feels like that of my newborn and smells like a million bucks. Ive recommend this to all my friends. Go get you some.