3.2/5
Olay Eyes Depuffing Eye Roller Reviews

April 14, 2019

Okay umm YES!

Olay, Olay... Now, this is a product I can depend on. Often times I find myself losing sleep and as a result, I often have bags under my eyes. This would irritate me so much because no matter how many different home remedies I've tried, the effect did not meet my expectations. Though Olay Depuffing Eye Roller is not just GREAT it works nearly immediately. Want to eliminate bags within a reasonable time? Try Olay Depuffing Eye Roller :)

1.2/5

May 07, 2018

Did not work

I always have bags under my eyes and I hate it. I saw this product when I was looking for something to try to reduce the puffiness so I bought it. It was around $30. I tried it for a week. I followed the instructions but it did not work at all for me. I was very disappointed that I was out $30 for this product. I would not recommend that you waste your money on it.

September 17, 2016

#GotItFree - I received a full size Olay Eyes Depuffing Eye Roller to try out and review. I have had dark circles and eye bags for many years. I often don't get enough sleep and my eyes usually look tired all day. After two weeks of use, there is a slight change to the darkness under my eyes, but it has noticeably reduced the puffiness under my eyes. The results are not dramatic, but there is enough of a difference to make me continue using this eye roller.