3.9/5
#179 in Serums

Good - 0

March 20, 2018

Love this eye cream!!

This eye cream rocks!! I use it every night and it makes my skin feel great! It is refreshing and keeps my skin super soft! Very impressed with this product for the price!!!!

February 22, 2018

I would buy this

My neighbour suggested Olay eye lifting serum to help combat signs of aging. It was pricey but well worth the money. My eyes looked more open and the fine lines were even diminished. I love this product.

2.0/5

March 06, 2017

I was really hoping to like this product when I received it for free, but I have to honestly say that I was very disappointed with it. Olay tends to have a good reputation, as they have been around for many years, but I found that this product was a "fail".

As for its claims to help "lift the eye" and reduces "sagginess", it was a No! I used this product daily for a full month, knowing that a product should be used for 28-30 days in most cases in order to begin seeing results, and I saw none. The product applied easily & quite nicely, but it did nothing as it claimed that it would. I honestly say no results nor any changes at all, so I returned to using my regular eye serum product.

I can't say that the $30-ish price range for this product is worth it, but again, this is only my honest opinion.