Olay Eyes Illuminating cream Reviews

Good - 0

September 24, 2016

Love, Love,Love this product!
    I got this product for free from BzzAgent and Olay. My husband tells me that he loves what it has done to the skin around my eyes and that I look younger. Who doesn't like looking younger? I no longer have any dark circles under my eyes and my skin is less puffy than it was. Maybe the puffiness will go away altogether with continued use. The cream comes in a small container with a convenient pump on it, only a very small amount is needed, as it goes a long way. I love the way the cream feels when being applied to my skin. I will definitely buy more when this bottle is gone! Do not let the small size of the bottle stop you from purchasing, as I have been using for a little over two weeks and it will probably last at least two more weeks.

September 17, 2016

I was invited to try this product for free. It reminds me of the CC cream in that it is clear with a swirl of light beige cream, very pretty. It has a very delicate scent, and comes in a pump bottle. Just one pump will do an entire eye, so don't over pump. I don't have horrible dark marks under my eyes, but on occasion do look a little tired, and this appears to have given me a more consistent fresh, wide awake look. Most importantly, it does not irritate my eyes at all.